The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Diplomat Aero Clip Thingy

diplomat diplomat aero

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 twomartoe

twomartoe

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2016 - 03:29

Thingy on the clip of the diplomat aero fell out. New, store bought, hardly a month. Seems like a soldering problem. Hardly use the clip, in fact probably the 1st time and thing fell out. Was lucky to catch it.

Thinking of supergluing it back. Might be a hassle to send it back to Diplomat (under warranty). 

Attached Images

• diplomataero.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 twomartoe

twomartoe

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2016 - 07:20

I emailed diplomat and received an acknowledgment of the problem in a day. They said they will be sending a replacement cap free of charge. 

Awesome customer service diplomat! :thumbup:

Edited by twomartoe, 14 April 2016 - 07:20.

#3 Martinsroom

Martinsroom

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 April 2016 - 18:12

Seconded on the great customer service. Sorry to hear that happened to your aero as its one of my favourites.

#4 PS104

PS104

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 16 April 2016 - 04:47

I​'ve always been impressed with Diplomat's products and would be surprised if their service was anything less than superb

#5 Kimi18h

Kimi18h

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 July 2016 - 09:40

I think that this is not the right forum but I am a bit new to this so I think this is th best choise because my problem is a bit the same.

My black diplomat aero wich I bought in the netherands has a cap that starts spinning when I post it and I don't know if it is normal or if it is broken.
If it is broken, does annyone know how to fix it or how to get a replacement.

Thanks already.

#6 twomartoe

twomartoe

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 27 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 July 2016 - 12:29

I think that this is not the right forum but I am a bit new to this so I think this is th best choise because my problem is a bit the same.

My black diplomat aero wich I bought in the netherands has a cap that starts spinning when I post it and I don't know if it is normal or if it is broken.
If it is broken, does annyone know how to fix it or how to get a replacement.

Thanks already.

Yea, I think the older diplomant aeros have some problem with the cap. My old one became loose after awhile. But diplomat have been pretty good with their after sales and I received a new cap free, no postage paid.

#7 prometheus13

prometheus13

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 31 August 2019 - 18:59

My snap cap is rather loose, too (cost:  one shirt).  Can anyone tell me the address or contact info for Diplomat?  I haven't been able to locate it.  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: diplomat, diplomat aero

Sponsored Content

|