The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Pilot Custom Heritage 92 Demonstration (Video)

pilot custom heritage 92 ch92 writing demonstration sample handwriting broad

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 a.zy.lee

a.zy.lee

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 April 2016 - 03:55

This is a video I made a while back that I thought this community would enjoy. The video is a demonstration on the Pilot Custom Heritage 92 in smoke, with a broad nib. The ink is Noodler's Ottoman Rose which I got as an ink sample.

Enjoy!

I have more videos like this on my channel: https://www.youtube....x2E1WqWof7JnnvA

Sponsored Content

#2 jay.is.here

jay.is.here

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 April 2016 - 07:00

nice review.

"Friendship is the purest love. It is the highest form of Love where nothing is asked for, no condition, where one simply enjoys giving.” 
Osho

#3 Pens Woods

Pens Woods

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 April 2016 - 15:21

I enjoyed watching your video.  The B nib certainly writes with a juicy line.  I have the exact pen only fitted with an F nib. The nib writes smoothly and has a very nice springiness to it.  I'd say it lays down a 0.35mm line which is what a Pilot nib should write.

Good luck with your Custom 92 Demo.

Keep on Writing,   Pete

There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man
that he does not know until he takes up his pen to write.
Thackeray

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pilot, custom, heritage, 92, ch92, writing, demonstration, sample, handwriting, broad

Sponsored Content

|