Heritage Collection - Rouge Et Noir Special Edition

Sampanel

i too would be interested in the MSRP

PoA: Copernicus; JP Morgan  WE: Hemingway; Proust; Dickens; Mann; Twain; Swift  149's: 1986 2 tone; 75th 1924 LE; 90th Anniversary; Platinum; Kingsman Edition; Calligraphy 

146 Solitaire: Hematite; Gold & Black; Silver Fibre Guilloche.

Misc: 234 1/2L; Boheme Medium size non-retractable BB nib; Starwalker FP & RB; Montblanc Newson (Matt)

Want to Buy MB 129, 139 , 138 136  & 149 Silver Rings or Special Nibs

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pravda

• Sampanel

• mjchuang9

• daenghafez

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Sampanel, lovely pens and very informative photos.

The pouch is a special edition too?

Da vinci, it is the 100th Anniversary Edition Historical Pen Pouch launched in 2006 and has been discontinued. Not sure about the price as it was a gift to me and it matches perfectly with the new Rouge.

I guess the time difference means it's the 4th already in Hong Kong!!

They are beautiful. That case is a perfect accompaniment

May I be so crude as to ask how much?

I'm in London this week & the Bond Street store is calling....hey don't we have any decent stockists in the North West / Yorkshire!!

Yes, here in Hong Kong always gets the first hand product and I feel lucky as a Montblanc fans !! Here are roughly the prices of the pens in US:

Black FP $670

Black BP $420

Coral FP $800

Coral BP $495

Pouch (EB price) $465

Wow. $670 equates to about £470. I can't believe it will be that price in the UK

Seems Mr Gibby & I will have to get to the boutique & find out!

Shame that pouch isn't part of the collection, is a perfect match

I've seen the matching snake tie clip - nice, but not for me.

So this post alerted me that they were finally released. Called them up and reserved mine for Wednesday :D

I am curious, however, about the rubber version.. Anybody knows what it looks like? Pics?

Wow. $670 equates to about £470. I can't believe it will be that price in the UK

Seems Mr Gibby & I will have to get to the boutique & find out!

Shame that pouch isn't part of the collection, is a perfect match

I've seen the matching snake tie clip - nice, but not for me.

I was quoted $630 in Dubai and $1,800 for the rubber version.

Edited by Pravda

there are coral and black lacquer versions available in chicago michigan ave store

coral one is nice and rich orange color with green stones as snake eyes. the nib is also dual tone color.

they only had M nib in so i had the salesperson order one for me as none of the F nibs are here in coral from germany.

msrp is 675$ for black lacquer and $780 for coral one.

i didn't see any of the rubber/ebonite version out yet.

couldn't take the pics and post them due to the rules of course but they're out there to pick up if anyones interested.

Edited by akdave8

Picked up the coral lacquer FP at the Dallas boutique this morning. Anyone know what colors will be available in ebonite? I was shown the catalog of the new LEs, none of which interest me, but there will be some nice new inks coming out this year.

I should add that the young man who assisted me at the boutique this morning was very knowledgeable about the pens. I showed him three of my older MBs that I had with me: my first 149 from 1967, a 344, and a green striated 144. Looking around, I did not sense that the pens were being shortchanged on display space compared to the watches and leather goods. It was a very pleasant experience, unlike some others I have read about.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Is the new pen slimmer than the 1912?

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

I will have to see photos of the coral versions before making up my mind, but I really like the idea of a set of these.

" Gladly would he learn and gladly teach" G. Chaucer

"Anyone know what colors will be available in ebonite?"

If I remember correctly the ebonite version is only available in black and it will retail for $1800.00 USD or so, based on information I saw in a Boutique a few months ago.

Is this the only MB ballpoint version?

More pics please! :puddle: :thumbup:

I was just in my local Boutique today. They had the Coral Fountain Pen.

I really want it.... but I just bought a Blue Hour recently so... I have no idea :P

I really liked how it looked and felt. The nib was pretty small though.

It is a small little fellow! I imagined it be at least like the Heritage 1912 in girth, but it's more like 145 in dimensions albeit taller than the Heritage 1912.

Was going to get the black lacquer but jmccarty3 sent me a pic of his coral and that did the trick :)

Didn't like the rubber/ebonite version though. It was too faded I felt, not very eye catchy upon first impression. I liked the black but the silver ring at the end of the barrel had me hesitate.

post-14440-0-48807900-1459691177_thumb.jpg

post-14440-0-15028800-1459691207_thumb.jpg

Congrats! That's a beautiful pen. Is the colour near orange or it's the lights? Eagerly waiting for mine to turn up!

Best regards, Kai

Montblanc 13x, #20/25/30/40, 244/6 Green Marbled, 322 Azure Blue, 234 1/2 G/PL, 256, 220, 34.

Montblanc 144G Grey, 146G Green Striated, 146 Silver Barley, 149 (50s-00s).

Montblanc WE Christie, Imperial Dragon, Wilde, Dumas, Dostoevsky, Proust, Schiller, Verne, Mann, Twain. PoA Prince Regent, Morgan...

Visconti Pontevecchio LE, Metropolitan Gordian Knot, Ripples. Omas Paragon Royale Blue HT, Extra Lucens Black LE. Pilot Silvern. Pelikan 620 Shanghai, 800 Blue o Blue.

Congrats! That's a beautiful pen. Is the colour near orange or it's the lights? Eagerly waiting for mine to turn up!

Thanks! :) it's the same coral color as the other huge Heritage 1914 that came out last year. Near orange I would say.

The vintage R&Ns I think was a proper red or at least red orange on the cap without the white outer lining which is also one of the things that made me decide against the black version.

Da vinci, it is the 100th Anniversary Edition Historical Pen Pouch launched in 2006 and has been discontinued. Not sure about the price as it was a gift to me and it matches perfectly with the new Rouge.

Yes, here in Hong Kong always gets the first hand product and I feel lucky as a Montblanc fans !! Here are roughly the prices of the pens in US:

Black FP $670

Black BP $420

Coral FP $800

Coral BP $495

Pouch (EB price) $465

Ok thanks. For some reason, I thought the 100 anniversary version had blue stitching.

Just got the two pens last week. Although the unexpected slim barrel, it feels good when holding the pen, and the weight is not too heavy. The lacquer is shining and attractive. The lines around the snake's eyes are a little bit simpler than Agatha and the eyes on the black version look like holes that is also different from some original 1920's versions. The nib M on the coral and F on the black write like heritage 1912 yet feel more delicate. Now I paid much less than heritage 1914 coral yet have the beautiful green snake eyes.

Because the screw is on the metal section, when you screw the pen into the cap, some will have sharp unpleasant metal sound. I suggest you may screw the pen to test before you take it away.

fpn_1459700806__img_4763.jpg

Edited by mjchuang9

Gorgeous together! I haven't thought of that ;)

Congratulations! And you're spot on, regarding having saved up and still is owning the coral pen instead of 1914