I recently bought a small notepad (3.5" x 5.5") by Quattro. They are available in blank, lined, and grid. The one I bought is lined.
1) It is affordable. You get 80 sheets for about $4.00 USD.
2) It has pretty nice paper. It feels like HP 24lb inkjet paper.
3) It has a fairly quick dry time (less than ten seconds in Pilot Metropolitan F), which is good for short notes.
4) It has micro-perforated paper.
5) The cover seems durable.
6) They are available in blank, lined, and grid.
1) As you can see in the second to last photo, the glue wore off.
2) Since the glue wore off, the cover could not lay flat.
Things to be aware of:
1) It is 5 mm rule. Some people may find it too small for writing.
2) You can fold the cover to the back.
3) It has some feathering with one pen (Nemosine Singularity with Noodler's Couleur Royale).
4) It has some bleed-through with one pen (Nemosine Singularity with Noodler's La Couleur Royale).
5) I saw at the art store that there are leather covers available for these notepads.
I do not know the exact price, but I think it is about $3.00 USD to $4.00 USD at the art store. However, on Amazon, they are currently $4.76 per pad.