The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Research By A Member At St. Andrews University

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 inkstainedruth

inkstainedruth

Ancient Artifact

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,073 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 March 2018 - 16:11

Oddly enough, "collectors and collecting" was the the backdrop of a recent episode of NCIS and (obliquely) involved the (real life) host of American Pickers, who had bought something which turned out to be the murder weapon in a cold case -- discovered when both Gibbs and Ducky happened to be watching the episode of AP....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Sponsored Content

#42 sharonspens

sharonspens

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,648 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 March 2018 - 00:19

Oddly enough, "collectors and collecting" was the the backdrop of a recent episode of NCIS and (obliquely) involved the (real life) host of American Pickers, who had bought something which turned out to be the murder weapon in a cold case -- discovered when both Gibbs and Ducky happened to be watching the episode of AP....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

Thanks for the reminder. I came into that episode in the middle. You just reminded me to go back and watch it right NOW.

Sharon in Indiana

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." Earnest Hemingway

Sponsored Content

|