Group Buy - Ambitious Nibs - Round 2 - Year 2016

mehandiratta

I would like to order:

6x 35 mm chrome plated finish = $ 10.50

4x 35 mm gold plated finish = $ 7.00

Thanks for your effort Mr. Mehandiratta.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mehandiratta

• gopool

• IrishEyes

• L.Velvet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I'm just wondering how long the buying/ordering period is?

It will last till 10 April

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

5 x #8 (40mm) $2 = $10

5 x #6 flex chrome à $2,60 = $ 13

14 x #5 chrome finish flex à $2,15 = $ 30,1

Total $ 53,1

Dear Mehan, what is the shipping cos to France ? Thanks.

:)

Edited by L.Velvet

Can you please tell me what size nibs the Ranga pens from the recent group buy take? I want to order some flex nibs, but I don't know which size to order. Also, if it makes a difference, I think I ordered my Ranga pen with a Schmidt fine screw on nib. I don't know if I need something else to be able to use flex nibs on the pen I ordered.

If it won't work, do you know what other brands/models of pens these nibs work for? I have a whole lotta cheap Chinese pens (Jinhaos, Heroes, No-names, etc.), several Esterbrooks and Scheaffers, a couple of Lamys, 3 Watermans, 3 Parkers, a Yard O Led, a Pilot or 2, a couple of cheap/free Noodler's, and some custom pens. Would the nibs work on any of those?

Edited by IrishEyes

"In the end, only kindness matters."

UPDATE OF MY ORDER

5 x #8 (40mm) $2 = $10

5 x #6 flex chrome à $2,60 = $ 13

14 x #5 chrome finish flex à $2,15 = $ 30,1

4x Dual tone #6 FM nib - US $ 1.85

Total $ 60,5

Edited by L.Velvet

Can you please tell me what size nibs the Ranga pens from the recent group buy take? I want to order some flex nibs, but I don't know which size to order. Also, if it makes a difference, I think I ordered my Ranga pen with a Schmidt fine screw on nib. I don't know if I need something else to be able to use flex nibs on the pen I ordered.

If it won't work, do you know what other brands/models of pens these nibs work for? I have a whole lotta cheap Chinese pens (Jinhaos, Heroes, No-names, etc.), several Esterbrooks and Scheaffers, a couple of Lamys, 3 Watermans, 3 Parkers, a Yard O Led, a Pilot or 2, a couple of cheap/free Noodler's, and some custom pens. Would the nibs work on any of those?

Ranga Group Buy had two options ... one was 35 mm nib and 40 mm... however I beleive you opted for 35 mm #6 Schmidt Nib....

Flex nibs on those pen will 35mm only...

35mm nib is equivalent of #6 nibs.. so they will fit jinhaos... alomost most of the Indian Pens... Noodlers also use the same size of nibs...

vaibhav mehandiratta

Are the 3.5 cm nibs available in dual tone this time as well?
What are the costs for customers in India?

Thanks in advance.

Are the 3.5 cm nibs available in dual tone this time as well?

What are the costs for customers in India?

Thanks in advance.

yes they are...

Please check PM

vaibhav mehandiratta

Could I order the following nibs, please:

10 #6 Chrome flex @$2.60ea $26.00

10 #5 Chrome flex @$2.15ea $21.60

Postage $05.00

$52.50

Question for the people who have experience with the FLEX nibs.

How Flexy are they?.. Are they better/worse or the same as the Noodlers Flex nibs ?

Thanks,

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Could i get:

6x Chrome Finish Flex #6 - US $ 2.60
4x Gold tone #8 Med (40 mm) Nib - US $ 2.00

Total: $23.60+ shipping to the UK

Thanks

Edited by m185t3r

Question for the people who have experience with the FLEX nibs.

How Flexy are they?.. Are they better/worse or the same as the Noodlers Flex nibs ?

Thanks,

C.

They are slightly flexier than the Noodler's nibs. My main issue with them was how to get them far enough into the section that the cap would screw on without interfering with the nib. (on Click bamboo model pens). The answer was to persevere and push them far enough in until you could feel the nib no longer touched the inside of the cap when closing the pen.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

They are slightly flexier than the Noodler's nibs. My main issue with them was how to get them far enough into the section that the cap would screw on without interfering with the nib. (on Click bamboo model pens). The answer was to persevere and push them far enough in until you could feel the nib no longer touched the inside of the cap when closing the pen.

Thanks,

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Thanks Mehandiratta for making these Ambitious nibs available.

I would like to receive:

6 X #6 chrome finish fine-medium @ $1.75 each

Mick in Vermont

Thanks Mehandiratta!

I would like 4x the 40mm gold-tone nibs and 4x the #6 chrome flex nibs. I believe that is $23.40 with postage. Please PM me with the instructions to pay with paypal.

I will send the pm for payment instructions and would like to inform all that the dispatch will be done after 10 April 2016

vaibhav mehandiratta

Hello mehandiratta, thank you very much for arranging this! It is perfect timing for me! I would like to order:

4 x Chrome finish #5 flex nib @ $2.15 each -- if I understand right, the total should be $13.60 shipped.

Thanks again!