The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Ink Review - Pelikan Edelstein Aquamarine (Ink Of The Year 2016)

edelstein aquamarine green-blue

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Uncial

Uncial

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,867 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 February 2017 - 23:57

It's quite watery, but I quite like that. It's kind of delicate, even though that sounds a bit weird to say about an ink.

Sponsored Content

#22 fxfb60

fxfb60

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 February 2017 - 22:01

I've heard Pelikan will not discontinue this ink. Anybody knows anything about it?

Edited by fxfb60, 21 February 2017 - 08:56.

#23 MrsHobie

MrsHobie

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 February 2017 - 22:28

When I tested the ink, it reminded me more Syo Ro than Ku Jaku  ( but I did not compare them because Ku jaku is in my husband's stuff, I don't explore his stuff). Maybe it depends on the pens used ? I'll try to compare them quickly

One pen roll, two pen rolls, three pen rolls ... So many pen rolls ! Do you want one ?
my tiny shop is open  and you can have a closer look on my website to see my cotton (and sometimes silk) OOAK penrolls.

#24 Kursaal

Kursaal

Dipped Only

• Member - Silver

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 April 2019 - 09:25

Thank you very much for this very helpful review which is a valuable resource for all ink lovers.  You have inspired me to look more closely at the Diamine music series as well so please keep on reviewing inks.   Your reviews are genuinely appreciated.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: edelstein, aquamarine, green-blue

Sponsored Content

|