Toronto - Pens & Pints 2016

Cyber6

Hey Kim. I'm the hub master for Toronto and will be sending out an email with details this weekend. You're on my list so you're good to go. If you have specific questions feel free to reply back.

Gerald (mycoffeepot)

Thanks for the post! Glad I am on the mailing list and so looking forward to this--ps. I read your blog and just heard you mentioned on this week's PenAddict.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• saskia_madding

• gwgtaylor

• Mags

Thanks for the post! Glad I am on the mailing list and so looking forward to this--ps. I read your blog and just heard you mentioned on this week's PenAddict.

My pleasure--thanks for reading! Was fun hanging out with all the bloggers and fun pen people in DC. Also I sold pens to everyone I could to find new pretties. Be sure to come to our pens and pints and if you can this dinner meet up on Thursday. Should be fun

Another FANTASTIC PENS & PINTS get together..... Some pics from our last one... :lol: :lol:

fpn_1471359207__penspints01.jpg

fpn_1471359238__penspints02.jpg

SALMON TACOS!!!... :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1471359260__penspints03.jpg

And of course... the PENS...... :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle: :puddle:

fpn_1471359303__penspints04.jpg

fpn_1471359334__penspints05.jpg

fpn_1471359354__penspints06.jpg

MY FAVORITE !! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

fpn_1471359372__penspints07.jpg

DUOFOLD GALORE!!! :lol: :lol:

fpn_1471359415__penspints08.jpg

And of course.. the obligatory ink-shot... Loving Shakespeare Red.... :wub: :wub:

fpn_1471359448__penspints09.jpg

Next Pens and Pints.... is SEPTEMBER 9 !!!!

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I had a fantastic time! What a great bunch of people ... I so appreciate you all making me feel so welcome. I'll be back next month, for sure. And Gerald has some kick-#$% pens!

And I guess I'll see you all at the Pelikan meetup on Sept 16 as well!

Cheers,

Graeme Spicer

Was awesome to meet you Graeme... :D :D .... and you haven't seen even half of the amazing pens... you need to check out Mishie, and Rob's and Philip's...

Hoping you get to meet them on the next Pens & Pints !!!... ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Is the Thursday dinner still happening? Do we have a time and place?

Oh and thanks for your kind words Graeme :-) look forward to seeing you again

Is the Thursday dinner still happening? Do we have a time and place?

No idea.. Saskia???.. Is this still going on?

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I'm enjoying the city! Look forward to Thursday night if it is still happening.

Don't know where is Saskia...

But, I know Graeme, Gerald and I are willing to come if we can meet on the Yonge line. Let's say we keep to the same place...

MIDTOWN GASTRO HUB @Yonge-St. Clair -- http://www.midtowngastrohub.com/

Is everyone good with 6pm to 8pm ?

C.

Edited by Cyber6

**** BauerInks.ca ****

I'll be there! Might be a little late, this traffic is going to be the death of me! Can't wait to meet up though.

I'll be there! Might be a little late, this traffic is going to be the death of me! Can't wait to meet up though.

We are small group, so I don't think we need to do reservations.. Just look for the handsome crowd... two gorgeous ladies and 3 equally attractive men.. (Mags is coming!!) :D :D

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

• 3 weeks later...

Hey friends. This Friday is our next P&P meet. 6pm at the usual place for some happy hour refreshments and pens and inks to show off, try out and discuss. Come join us