• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cyber6

• saskia_madding

• gwgtaylor

• Mags

I will be in Toronto Aug 16-19th... Any chance of moving to throw dates? I'd love to meet with everyone and talk. It'll be my first time in Canada.

I doubt we would change the date, but adding an extra date? FOR SURE! I'd definitely be into a mid month meeting. The DC show contingent can show off all our purchases. :D

We are currently discussing... I'll post back once we are in agreement.

C.

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

I will be in Toronto Aug 16-19th... Any chance of moving to throw dates? I'd love to meet with everyone and talk. It'll be my first time in Canada.

If we move it to the evening of 19th does that work or is your flight out on the 19th?

I am driving from Ohio and back. I planned on leaving around 6 at night that Friday.

I am driving from Ohio and back. I planned on leaving around 6 at night that Friday.

OK, so that really throws our plans out of the window. We are a decent size group (15-20 average).. and we all have day jobs, weekdays are not the best and is easier (for us) to change the date to the following Friday than to set up a meet on a weekday.

We'll keep the August 12 Meet time. I'll see if I can round up some folks for a mini meet on August 18. No promises, several of our regulars have already said they can't make it.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

• 2 weeks later...

My hotel is in Mississauga...decided to stay a little ways from the city to get a better rate. But I plan on spending my trip in and around Toronto to try different restaurants and to see some of what the city has to offer.

Okay, LionHeartLee and I are meeting on the 18th for dinner. I'm going to pick a spot, but I was wondering if anyone else will join us. If not, I'll pick a spot in the West end. If someone else is coming, I'll pick somewhere on the Yonge line.

Let me know!

• 2 weeks later...

Are we on for Friday? Union at St Clair and Yonge? I'm looking forward to it!

I have a bunch of pens to sell ... is it okay to list them here and see if any attendees might be interested? All good stuff, practically new and reasonably priced.

Saskia - have you picked a spot for the 18th?

Graeme

I have a bunch of pens to sell ... is it okay to list them here and see if any attendees might be interested? All good stuff, practically new and reasonably priced.

Graeme

Thanks for the reminder Graeme...

AUGUST MEET DATE: FRIDAY AUGUST 12, 2016

Pens & Pints meets the SECOND Friday of the month (6pm - 9pm) every month.

LOCATION: MIDTOWN GASTRO HUB @Yonge-St. Clair -- http://www.midtowngastrohub.com/

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Graeme

Just bring your pens.. A bunch of the Pens & Pints people don't log onto FPN that often.. ;)

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Okay, LionHeartLee and I are meeting on the 18th for dinner. I'm going to pick a spot, but I was wondering if anyone else will join us. If not, I'll pick a spot in the West end. If someone else is coming, I'll pick somewhere on the Yonge line.

Let me know!

If you get something on the Yonge line.. I will plan to come.

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Sorry guys, can't make it to this months meet up.

See you all next time.

G.

See you Gerald..

C.

**** BauerInks.ca ****

Let me know!

I'll join. Yonge line please

I am so upset with myself: I missed both July and August meetings. Arrrggghhh! I specifically wanted to know about Pelikan Hubs and if anyone knew anything about that? It is not until September but obviously I am deranged when it comes to scheduling events!

I am so upset with myself: I missed both July and August meetings. Arrrggghhh! I specifically wanted to know about Pelikan Hubs and if anyone knew anything about that? It is not until September but obviously I am deranged when it comes to scheduling events!

Hey Kim. I'm the hub master for Toronto and will be sending out an email with details this weekend. You're on my list so you're good to go. If you have specific questions feel free to reply back.

Gerald (mycoffeepot)