The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Penpals

penpal penpals snail mail friends

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HRoberts_08

HRoberts_08

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:44

Hi im looking for penpals and hope you could help me I hate to admit it but I have no friends due to my health for yrs now and recently been thinking about this and thought pen Palling would be a good idea to start from. I don't know if you can PM me or Skype me if you would like to write to me.
But thank you for reading this

I'm 28 I love my partner of 10 yrs and our son 8 yrs and is autistic which is why I'm happy for kids and teens to write to us too. So I'm not looking for love or anything like that just friends.
I'm currently learning Calligraphy for an out for my health as i have sever Fibromyalgia and chronic pain in my hips but enough about that
I love Fountain pens (and would love to learn more on them), Tattoos, Tigers, Silver Jewellery, Photography, most Art and Art Nuvo, Music is a must even though im hard of hearing in both ears i just look at it as an excuse to turn the volume up lol
I cant wait to read from other people who love the same things i do
see you soon
I'm happy to receive letters ect . . . From all over the world from any age race and disability BUT must write in English though and can write as regularly as they like
But I don't have fancy stationary yet and hope that doesn't bother you to much I'm also a bad speller due to dyslexia but its getting better, I spell how it sounds not what I think it should be if that makes sense

Sponsored Content

#2 Jocelyn

Jocelyn

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 July 2016 - 22:28

Are you still looking for penpals?  I do  only snail mail (it's a great excuse to bust out the ink!) and can be reached at 

Jocelyn Stengel

PO Box 116

Durham, CT 06422

USA

Looking for several new penpals myself so if anybody else cares to write please feel free =)

Miss Inky Fingers ===== Jocelyn

#3 Waski_the_Squirrel

Waski_the_Squirrel

Forum Squirrel

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 July 2016 - 14:25

Are you still looking for penpals?  I do  only snail mail (it's a great excuse to bust out the ink!) and can be reached at 

Looking for several new penpals myself so if anybody else cares to write please feel free =)

You may wish to erase your address and send it via private message instead.

Proud resident of the least visited state in the nation!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: penpal, penpals, snail mail, friends

Sponsored Content

|