Iguana Sell

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to present you ANOTHER novelty of our beloved Pelikan for this 2016! :puddle:

The newly released Pelikan Classic M205 Demonstrator Transparent Blue.

Are you able to recognize this piece? If so, you are definitely a Pelikan Expert! :wub:

This M205 Demonstrator transparent blue has been one of the most popular models of Pelikan's history. So that and after it's great success 5 years ago, the brand will re-launch this piece for a limited time this April of 2016.

This Special Edition will keep the materials used at that time. It's transparent blue barrel will allow to a total vision of the inner motion of this piston fountain pen. The brand will introduce just one change: the ring at the top of the cap is now made of chromium plated, instead of black, matching the clip and the rings.

This model will be available with EF, F, M and B nib from this April of 2016.

At Iguana Sell we are already accepting preorders! Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to acquire yours!

If you need any additional information about the product, it's price or availability, please feel free to ask! We'll be delighted to help you!

Please contact us to info@iguanasell.com or at +34 91 441 50 41.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Gabriela

Iguana Sell

post-39484-0-79199000-1456921141_thumb.png

post-39484-0-05710500-1456921154.png

post-39484-0-56631500-1456921162_thumb.png

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

http://www.iguanasell-pics.com/fotos_tienda/Iguana_Sell_Store_in_Madrid.jpg

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Iguana Sell

• zuhandensein

• rohit1974

• Angel91

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is another thread —started earlier— about this release: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/305031-classic-m205-blue-demonstrator-new-model-2016/?do=findComment&comment=3575852

— BTW, I am not sure if I really like these kind of posts, which IMHO are not quite respectful towards those users that start a thread about a new release just hours before adverts that posted by shops in these forums.

Edited by zuhandensein

Pelikan M200 Cognac, EF + J. Herbin Perle Noire

Kaweco Sport Brass F (golden nib!) + Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris

My god, who made the translation. Vuelve POR un tiempo limitado. Para would be purpose. Better get it right with prepositions,

Dear friends,

Thank you so much for your replies.

Please accept my apologies if this post displeased any of you. We always try to keep our clients posted regarding every novelty that Pelikan releases. I am sorry this time we were late.

Again, my apologies and please be sure we had absolutely no intention of offending any of you! :blush:

Gabriela

Iguana Sell

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

http://www.iguanasell-pics.com/fotos_tienda/Iguana_Sell_Store_in_Madrid.jpg

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.