The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Newly Released Pelikan Classic M205 Demonstrator Transparent Blue

pelikan m205 demonstrator fountain pen transparent blue special edition iguana sell pelikan classic pelikan classic m205 demonstrator trasparent blue

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2016 - 13:04

Dear Friends,

We are pleased to present you ANOTHER novelty of our beloved Pelikan for this 2016!  :puddle:

The newly released Pelikan Classic M205 Demonstrator Transparent Blue. 

Are you able to recognize this piece? If so, you are definitely a Pelikan Expert!  :wub:  

This M205 Demonstrator transparent blue has been one of the most popular models of Pelikan's history. So that and after it's great success 5 years ago, the brand will re-launch this piece for a limited time this April of 2016.

This Special Edition will keep the materials used at that time. It's transparent blue barrel will allow to a total vision of the inner motion of this piston fountain pen. The brand will introduce just  one change: the ring at the top of the cap is now made of chromium plated, instead of black, matching the clip and the rings.

This model will be available with EF, F, M and B nib from this April of 2016.

At Iguana Sell we are already accepting preorders! Do not hesitate to contact us if you want to acquire yours! 

If you need any additional information about the product, it's price or availability, please feel free to ask! We'll be delighted to help you!

Please contact us to info@iguanasell.com or at +34 91 441 50 41.

Have a great day!

Kind regards,

Gabriela

Iguana Sell

Attached Images

• Demonstrator M205 blue 2.png
  • Demonstrator M205 blue.png
  • Demonstrator M205 blue 3.png

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

Sponsored Content

#2 rohit1974

rohit1974

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 177 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2016 - 14:35

Oh wow  :puddle:  me want it !

#3 Ergz

Ergz

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2016 - 16:27

There is another thread —started earlier— about this release: http://www.fountainp...6/#entry3575852

— BTW, I am not sure if I really like these kind of posts, which IMHO are not quite respectful towards those users that start a thread about a new release just hours before adverts that posted by shops in these forums. 

Edited by zuhandensein, 02 March 2016 - 16:29.

Pelikan M200 Cognac, EF + J. Herbin Perle Noire

Kaweco Sport Brass F (golden nib!) + Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris

#4 Angel91

Angel91

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 March 2016 - 21:11

My god, who made the translation. Vuelve POR un tiempo limitado. Para would be purpose. Better get it right with prepositions,

#5 Iguana Sell

Iguana Sell

IguanaSell

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 March 2016 - 15:10

Dear friends, 

Thank you so much for your replies.

Please accept my apologies if this post displeased any of you. We always try to keep our clients posted regarding every novelty that Pelikan releases. I am sorry this time we were late.

Again, my apologies and please be sure we had absolutely no intention of offending any of you!  :blush:

Gabriela

Iguana Sell 

Visit our website:

And many more at iguanasell.com

Visit our store: 90, Nuñez de Balboa, (Central Business District) Madrid, Spain.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, m205, demonstrator, fountain pen, transparent blue, special edition, iguana sell, pelikan classic, pelikan classic m205, demonstrator trasparent blue

Sponsored Content

|