The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Visconti Van Gogh Pens

visconti van gogh fountain pen rollerball pen sale discount

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 PenChalet

PenChalet

Vintage

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 February 2016 - 17:44

We recently acquired some older Visconti Van Gogh pens from the US distributor. These pens are new and come in a Visconti gift box. Here is what we have

Visconti Van Gogh Fountain Pens

These are the Maxi size pens with gold nibs. Most are 14k gold but we have a couple 18k gold nibs. The images we have are of the exact pen other than vanilla which we have 3 pens.

https://www.penchale...untain_pen.html

11199-Evergreen-18k.jpg11199-Ivory.jpg11199-Musk.jpg11199-Ocean.jpg11199-Peacock-18k.jpg11199-SandalRed.jpg11199-Vanilla.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visconti Van Gogh Rollerball Pens
These are the full size Maxi size rollerball pens. Each comes with a Visconti gift box.

11205-Black.jpg11205-Mint.jpg11205-Peacock.jpg11205-SandalRed.jpg11205-Vanilla.jpg11205-Yellow.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Visconti Van Gogh Midi Rollerball Pens
These are the smaller Midi size rollerball pens. Each comes with a Visconti gift box.

11206-Cappuccino.jpg11206-DarkBlue.jpg11206-Evergreen.jpg11206-Musk.jpg11206-Ocean.jpg11206-Ocean(Brown).jpg11206-TortoiseGT.jpg11206-TortoiseST.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 s_t_e_v_e

s_t_e_v_e

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 615 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 February 2016 - 18:46

This is a fantastic offer! I have one of these pens with a 14K nib and it's a joy to use and a work of art.

I wish I had the funds  :crybaby:

People! Please buy these before I cave in and reach for my wallet (and get yelled at by the spouse).

#3 raivtash

raivtash

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 March 2016 - 21:04

i got the evergreen 18k one. It is a very beautiful pen. I didn't know the Maxi is slightly shorter and significantly lighter than my Mazzi pen. Because of that, the Maxi a much more comfortable to write. 

I almost got the last ivory one, but somebody paid a bit earlier than I did... -_-

#4 RyanM

RyanM

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:06

Hi. It looks like you are out of stock of these. Do you know when you'll be back in stock of this pen? 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: visconti, van gogh, fountain pen, rollerball pen, sale, discount

Sponsored Content

|