The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Ink Review - Krishna Ghat Green

krishna ink krishna ghat green ghat green alt-goldgrun ink review made in india ink drop ink splash gold green

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 Fabienne

Fabienne

Et nunc, aliquid plene diversum!

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,765 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 27 February 2016 - 20:19

What a great ink and excellent review. Dr. Sreekumar should be building up a huge fan base. It looks like a great line of inks, well done! I hope that some commerce and shipping can be sorted out. Hmmmm, you might have found a new income source, Mihandiratta!

It's for Yew!bastardchildlil.jpg

Sponsored Content

#22 oshizemi

oshizemi

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 29 February 2016 - 20:28

Beautiful color. Thanks for sharing!
"Do you know the legend about cicadas? They say they are the souls of poets who cannot keep quiet because, when they were alive, they never wrote the poems they wanted to."

#23 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,492 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 March 2016 - 06:57

Beautiful color. Thanks for sharing!

thank you

#24 Helen350

Helen350

Antique

• FPN Supporter - Platinum

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,082 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 March 2016 - 11:58

I have loved that color since a child (a very long time ago).  Reminds me (in part) of some of the Italian Olive Oil I purchase for soapmaking.  I recently purchased a bottle of ink of this same color type from xfountainpens.com.  - Architekt's Olive Green.  Beautiful color with nice shading.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: krishna ink, krishna ghat green, ghat green, alt-goldgrun, ink review, made in india, ink drop, ink splash, gold green

Sponsored Content

|