• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• anujitroy

• Algester

• Bluey

• Lovely_Pen

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I've noticed so far that this particular 21k H-M nib writes wider than the Sailor Sapporo with 14k H-M nib and a bit more juicy.

Nice pen . Enjoy. Have ordered 1911 large with medium nib from rakuten. Waiting eagerly for it

If I may ask you from where you have ordered and for how much.

Regards

Rohit

Edited by rohit1974

Hi Rohit,

I've purchased this Sailor Pro Gear from William Penn Delhi for INR 16995 ($247).
You can also try PensIndia but I'm afraid that PensIndia isn't a Sailor authorized seller.

Best wishes for your 1911.
Happy writing,

A Roy

Nice pen . Enjoy. Have ordered 1911 large with medium nib from rakuten. Waiting eagerly for it

If I may ask you from where you have ordered and for how much.

Regards

Rohit

Very nice pictures! I'm going to get out my PG black EF tonight!

Edited by Calabria

"If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live."

– Lin Yu-T'ang

Beautiful pen & excellent photography! Congratulations on your new pen & your photography skills.

The staff at William Penn in City Walk Mall in Delhi is wonderful, very friendly & helpful. I saw the Sailor King of Pen Ganesh in that shop in 2012. It was a very impressive beauty! The William Pen staff in Gandhi International Airport shop is also very welcoming.

Enjoy your new pen.

• 2 weeks later...

Sailor King of Pen Ganesh? Would love to see a pic of that. Was tempted by the Hanuman Nakaya a while back, but sorely out of my price range :closedeyes:

Very cool Pro Gear. Cool photography, cool pen :thumbup:

Just completed my Pro Gear "Four Seasons" set, with the Summer (Green/Manyou) and Winter (White/Yukitsubaki)....

The latter was a bit of a trick to snag...vendors were either out of stock or "Not Available"!!

Finally landed both Summer and Winter from Engeika (and even HE had been OOS on the Winter for awhile....!!)

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

Hi Rohit,

I've purchased this Sailor Pro Gear from William Penn Delhi for INR 16995 ($247).

You can also try PensIndia but I'm afraid that PensIndia isn't a Sailor authorized seller.

Best wishes for your 1911.

Happy writing,

A Roy

William Penn (WP) outlets at Delhi and Mumbai airports are great for pen testing. Unfortunately, I have not seen any other shop that keep good range of premium fountain pens.

I normally compare the price difference with PensIndia (for Sailor/Pilot/Platinum) at Amazon before going for a pen. In my experience, the difference ranges between 0-33% with WP being on the expensive side. For Pro Gear 21 kt, the prices are comparable :)

I hope it is right forum to ask, but is there a reliable outlet for Pelikan pens? I am looking for M805 black-blue-silver model and it is not available at WP.

Just completed my Pro Gear "Four Seasons" set, with the Summer (Green/Manyou) and Winter (White/Yukitsubaki)....

The latter was a bit of a trick to snag...vendors were either out of stock or "Not Available"!!

Finally landed both Summer and Winter from Engeika (and even HE had been OOS on the Winter for awhile....!!

I just ordered a Haruzora from the Four Seasons. It was tough choosing between it, the Ivory and White - they're all beautiful.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to see some pictures of the other Sailor pens in the Four Seasons collection! I have the Yukitsubaki (white lamé) and I'm sorely tempted to also get the Meigetsu (Ivory lamé).

It'll be interesting to see how long these pens are even available. I've heard they're not technically limited edition, but also not part of the regular lineup.

μὴ ζήτει τὰ γινόμενα γίνεσθαι ὡς θέλεις, ἀλλὰ θέλε τὰ γινόμενα ὡς γίνεται

καὶεὐροήσεις. - Epictetus

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/606/letterji9.png

A beautiful pen!!! And one practical gorgeous daily writer.

In Rotation: MB 146 (EF), Noodler's Ahab bumblebee, Edison Pearl (F), Sailor ProGear (N-MF)

In storage: MB 149 (18k EF), TWSBI 540 (B), ST Dupont Olympio XL (EF), MB Dumas (B stub), Waterman Preface (ST), Edison Pearl (0.5mm CI), Noodler's Ahab clear, Pilot VP (M), Danitrio Densho (F), Aurora Optima (F), Lamy 2000 (F), Visconti Homo Sapiens (stub)

Would love to see some pictures of the other Sailor pens in the Four Seasons collection! I have the Yukitsubaki (white lamé) and I'm sorely tempted to also get the Meigetsu (Ivory lamé).

It'll be interesting to see how long these pens are even available. I've heard they're not technically limited edition, but also not part of the regular lineup.

its part of the regular line up Sailor had Logistics issues during the early production of the series

Congratulation ARoy, I have two Sailor Pro Gears. One is a F nib and writes a very fine line. The other Pro Gear I had John Mottishaw grind the nib to a cursive italic 0.7mm, very nice. I like the girth of the Sailor pens and style.

Keep on writing, Pete

There are a thousand thoughts lying within a man

that he does not know until he takes up his pen to write.

Thackeray