The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Question About Cartridges

145 standard international edelstein

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Blastmaster1972

Blastmaster1972

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:40

Simple question:

Do the Edelstein ink-cartridges fit in the Montblanc Meisterstück 145 pen? I tried with short Pelikan 4001 cartrdiges I had lying around, and 2 of those back to back fit without problem.

(those Edelstein cartridges come in those nice little tins. I like nice little tins! :) )

IMG_1211-ed_zpsfma4i1s0.jpg

Kind regards,

Jos

https://www.facebook...Blastmaster1972 : my facebook blog, mostly about knives, sometimes about pens!

http://blastmaster1972.blogspot.be/ : my blog about knives. Some pen related contend will be posted in the near future!

Sponsored Content

#2 mr2txaggie

mr2txaggie

AbbyRose

• Premium - Emerald

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2016 - 10:05

Howdy,

Sorry, I don't know the answer about the cart fitting the MB 145. I just wanted to say that I like those little tins, also. I have a Pelikan 200 & other pens that can take them.

If your out-go is more than your income,

Then your up-keep.

May be your Down-falll!!!

#3 Ursus

Ursus

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 749 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 February 2016 - 12:52

I have not got those tins, but I'm pretty sure that they are regular international standard cartridges like the 4001's, so they should fit the Traveller nicely. Anything else would have been soooo stupid - which the Pelikan guys are not.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 145, standard international, edelstein

Sponsored Content

|