The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Rolf Thiel

rolf thiel

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 gonmayo

gonmayo

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2018 - 20:31

I got a LAMY 2000 from him via eBay.

Very nice seller.  He responds emails fast, usually within minutes. Very competitive prices.

We had just one little problem, the parcel took over a month to get to my country (Chile). The parcel went from Germany to China. Was in China for almost a month, then it was returned to Germany. At that point I contacted him again to let him know the issue and he contacted the post office in Germany. Almost a week later, the pen arrived at my home.

I got the mints and the gummies! I'm very happy with my LAMY2000. Could buy from him again.

+1 to Rolf, great service.

Sponsored Content

#22 RubenDh

RubenDh

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 73 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 05 January 2018 - 19:38

I did buy my one and only M800 pen from him. It was my holy grail pen for a long time but I'm extremely glad I purchased it from him!

I was unsure wether or not to get an EF or F. I went for the EF but he told me I could send the nib back for an exchange aswell.

The EF was perfect for me though.

I highly recommend Rolf to everybody and I'm a happy customer aswell!

#23 Driften

Driften

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,367 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 10 February 2018 - 19:39

I bought my second pen from him at missing-pens this time it was a Lamy 2000 B. He is always great to deal with and does not charge for shipping if you deal with him direct instead of eBay. I am a happy customer.

#24 DrRoger

DrRoger

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 218 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 February 2018 - 21:08

Two Pelikan nibs arrived yesterday as promised. Excellent service and a great person whom I thoroughly recommend. A1.

#25 dmlangdon

dmlangdon

Dipped Only

• Member - Bronze

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 15 October 2018 - 19:15

I purchased a Souveran M805 from him on eBay while he was on vacation and still got email responses from him on vacation. Very helpful and works to meet your needs while still keeping the cost down. Also highly recommend Rolf.

#26 AndyLogan

AndyLogan

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 21 October 2018 - 19:46

I purchased some Lamy nibs of different sizes when I was trying to figure out if I wanted broad  (purchased a B, a 1.1, a 1.5) or an EF (also from Rolf) on my next pens, Rolf was very helpful, and was quick to refund the difference of the cost of shipping ( I was too excited to wait for an invoice, my bad), found him on ebay, but now if I ever want to buy something from him again, I'll probably just send him an email. Again, I would highly recommend him.

Edited by AndyLogan, 21 October 2018 - 19:49.

"Storyteller, unfold thy words untold!"

Sponsored Content

|