The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

A Review Of A Gama Pen In Red Acrylic

review gama india chennai acrylic handmade

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 aswinsainarain

aswinsainarain

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 47 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2016 - 17:34

I had gone dormant from the forum for a variety of reasons. Back in action now, and no reason why I should not keep going steadily from now.

Here is a brief, one-page, hand-written review of my brand new Gama eyedropper fountain pen in red and black acrylic. Excuse the low quality photos of the pen and the scan, all taken with a low end tab camera. A copy of this is up on my fountain pen blog: https://fpensnme.wor...-acrylic-gama/; and a travelogue on my visit to Gem and Co this morning: https://viewwide.wordpress.com/2016/02/06/a-tradition-of-fountain-pens-in-chennai/

new-doc-3_1.jpg?w=680

20160206_225033.jpg?w=68020160206_225126.jpg?w=680

wtext.jpg?w=680

Sponsored Content

#2 Prithwijit

Prithwijit

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 314 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2016 - 17:47

Beautiful penmanship and nice pen :)

Click here to check out my reviews

Fosfor Rajendran | ASA Santulan | Ranga Sugarcane | ASA Sniper | Fosfor Heather | ASA I-Will | Hero Glorious | ASA Azaadi | Fosfor Islander | ASA Halwa | ASA Macaw | ASA Namenlos | ASA Bheeshma

#3 Bobje

Bobje

We're all bozos on this bus.

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 06 February 2016 - 17:54

Aswinsainarain, your account of the trip to Gem and Company is filled with delightful details -- crossing the road, for example -- and the handwriting on your Gama review is beautiful. I especially enjoy your majuscule G and minuscule p.

Reviews and articles on Fountain Pen Network

CHINA, JAPAN, AND INDIA

Hua Hong Blue Belter Penbbs 456 | Stationery | ASA Nauka in Dartmoor and Ebonite | ASA Azaadi | ASA Bheeshma | ASA Halwa | Ranga Model 8 and 8b | Ranga Emperor

ITALY AND THE UK

FILCAO Roxi | FILCAO Atlantica | Italix Churchman's Prescriptor

USA, INK, AND EXPERIMENTS

Bexley Prometheus | Route 54 Motor Oil | Black Swan in Icelandic Minty Bathwater | Robert Oster Aqua | Diamine Emerald Green | Mr. Pen Radiant Blue | Three Oysters Giwa | Flex Nib Modifications | Rollstoppers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: review, gama, india, chennai, acrylic, handmade

Sponsored Content

|