The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Designing A Planner For The Midori Traveler's Notebook (Mtn)

midori travelers notebook mtn

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Adrian Mastronardi

Adrian Mastronardi

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 10:55

Hi Folks,

As a lover of the MTN, I'm in the process of designing a planner for the system. I will later run a campaign in Kickstarter to fund the cost of publishing it.

I'm writing this post to ask for support of experienced and heavy users of either planners or MTN system. If you like to have fun while designing the best planner for the MTN system, send me a PM.

Many thanks in advance.

Best regards,

AM

Sponsored Content

#2 MrThoth

MrThoth

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 12:18

Good luck with the project, and please let us know when the Kickstarter goes live!

MrThoth

Scribe, Master of Mystic Lore, Young Curmudgeon

#3 Adrian Mastronardi

Adrian Mastronardi

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 13:05

Good luck with the project, and please let us know when the Kickstarter goes live!

Thank you very much for the good wishes  :)

Be sure that I'll let you know once I start the Kickstarter campaign.

#4 bogiesan

bogiesan

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 01 February 2016 - 13:40

wishing you luck also. The problem with creating planner inserts for the MTN is deciding what format you think will sell best and make your venture a success. My preference is for a two-page per day system. That would require one insert per month. ONe-page per day and multi-day formats don't have enough room for my note taking and event tracking needs.
You also must decide what kind of bonus information you would include, elements that might differentiate your system from others: holidays, moon phases, planet visibility, sunrise/set, cute or pithy quotes, miniature calendars, forward planning tools, address/phone sheets, blanks, &c.
There are many free or inexpensive downloadable templates for both notebook formats that you would also be competing with.
I ride a recumbent, I play go, I use Macintosh so of course I use a fountain pen.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: midori, travelers notebook, mtn

Sponsored Content

|