I would also like to be entered please. And of course I'd pay for the intern. shipping costs.
I'm interested for a few accumulating reasons:
- The only IG that I own and use is R&K Scabiosa. But it is said that the R&K IGs are like user-friendly 'lite' versions of more serious IGs. Not sure though.
- - (I don't know if all IG inks have that, but the smell of Scabiosa....Oh, such excite, much wow.)
- I do like Orange inks. My everyday-pocket-pen ink is a blend of different oranges.
- The only earthy orange I own is Diamine Autumn Oak, which I found interesting as a concept, but, on the other hand, to bland for everyday writing tasks.
- Ink samples are great, ink samples are just great. Even having inky fingers all the time is really, all things considered, a good thing. I'd wager that more great people in history than not had inky fingers.
Edited by mike.jane, 02 February 2016 - 16:34.