The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Ink Review - Krishna Bronze Leaf

ink made in india ink review bronze leaf krishna ink ink drop brown ink golden brown ink

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 penemuel

penemuel

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 February 2016 - 18:19

Those are absolutely lovely colours - definitely interested in obtaining some once they become available! Thank you for sharing the wonderful review!

Posted Image <--Member since June 2011

Sponsored Content

#22 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,490 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 02 February 2016 - 19:05

Those are absolutely lovely colours - definitely interested in obtaining some once they become available! Thank you for sharing the wonderful review!

Thank you

#23 pseudo88

pseudo88

Antique

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,510 posts

Posted 02 February 2016 - 19:44

Awesome review! Not sure if I would be able to tel the difference from Lie de Thé while writing, but it's interesting.

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt."

B. Russell

#24 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• 5,490 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 February 2016 - 05:52

Awesome review! Not sure if I would be able to tel the difference from Lie de Thé while writing, but it's interesting.

I actually dont have lie de The ... otherwise I would have shown the comparison...

#25 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 February 2016 - 01:09

If you please, I would also like to know when these inks are able to be sold and shipped to the U.S. There are quite a few colors that I would be interested in purchasing :-).

"In the end, only kindness matters."

#26 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• 5,490 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 February 2016 - 02:44

If you please, I would also like to know when these inks are able to be sold and shipped to the U.S. There are quite a few colors that I would be interested in purchasing :-).

I am so sorry.. Currently I have no information about the same..

#27 mmg122

mmg122

Mary Garavaglia

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 February 2016 - 22:48

I first saw the Krishna Inks when you posted some on Twitter. Great colors!! Excellent reviews of these inks and very appreciated. I especially like the Bronze Leaf, Silent Night Sky and Yellow Valley. Good to hear that glass bottles will probably be used and that larger size (50ml) will be available.

#28 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• 5,490 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:49

I first saw the Krishna Inks when you posted some on Twitter. Great colors!! Excellent reviews of these inks and very appreciated. I especially like the Bronze Leaf, Silent Night Sky and Yellow Valley. Good to hear that glass bottles will probably be used and that larger size (50ml) will be available.

Thank you so much... My fav is broke leaf and autumn... And there is new grey color coming up called haathi..

Edited by mehandiratta, 13 February 2016 - 04:50.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ink, made in india, ink review, bronze leaf, krishna ink, ink drop, brown ink, golden brown ink

Sponsored Content

|