Renn Art Changing It's Business Model

jimhughes

Get 50% off till the end of this week. On Sunday, the Renaissance Art site will be closing forever and moving to www.innovativejournaling.com.

There are about 200 items on www.renaissance-art.com that will NOT be on the new website. So get them while you can and get a discount while you can.

Details are below.

Why is Renaissance Art closing?

In a nutshell, we want to be more than just a company that sells leather books and bags. Some of you are aware of the death of my mom 3.5 years ago. That experience was instrumental in refocusing my purpose, mission and message.

Helping others to create, keep, carry and expand their story and message has become really important... important enough to not just sell stuff, but to contribute in a more meaningful way as well and to curate products that accomplish that in a more meaningful and focused way.

Our line of leather goods will be cut about about 200 items.

This is because we want to align what we make more with our focus of Helping people to Create, Keep and Carry their Stories.

Stories add significance and value to a thing and to our lives.

Our power and greatness are hidden in them.

They are the source for discovery of our Purpose, Mission and the Inspiration to walk our path.

WE... want to be a part of helping others to Create, Keep and be Inspired by their stories. So while we have spent the last 17 years developing our product line, the future is going to be focused more around helping to expand the lives of others thru all aspects of Creating and Keeping their Stories.

Hope that makes sense to you.

So, this is the last time we will be offering a sale like this with over 200 items in our product line.

Here are the SALE Details:

Buy 1 item, get the second* at 50% off

*equal or less cost

This is for journals, bags... everything on the site. Some things have already been discontinued. Sorry for that.

This sale cannot be combined with any other sale or promo item though.

This is for purchases on the www.renaissance-art.com ONLY.

Click HERE to get started

Here is how it works. Our system is antiquated (it's about 12 years old)

So this is how to get the discount:

1. Add to the cart whatever 2 or more items you want.

2. Start Checkout

3. On the Shipping page, in the Special Instructions box put 50% SALE

We will then manually credit your order and resend you the order confirmation.

You will be credited 50% off of the entire cost for the item of equal or less cost.

Your CC will not be billed until after the credit is given.

Click HERE to get started

This sale ends SUNDAY, Jan 31st at midnight and we will be closing the site forever and moving to www.innovativejournaling.com

But in the meantime, enjoy our 50% off sale...

Buy 1 item and get 50% off the 2nd item of equal or less cost and...

Remember to put 50% SALE in the Special Instructions box so we can manually credit you back your 50% discount.

This offer cannot be combined with any other offer, promo or custom order (including custom book covers).

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jimhughes

• MrThoth

Top Posters In This Topic

+2 Cool Points for having D&D and Hackmaster book covers as examples. :D

Now you need one for the HERO System! :)

MrThoth

Scribe, Master of Mystic Lore, Young Curmudgeon