Seven Seas Grid Notebook!

FountainPenBibliophile

You guys...YOU GUYS!!!! I was checking Nanami Paper this morning and I saw this:

http://www.nanamipaper.com/products/seven-seas-crossfield-a5-grid-journal-1st-edition.html

I really hope these are back up soon....I also hope I'm putting this in the right forum (LOL, did a forum search and didn't see anything)....

I'm so excited! Maybe we can get a dot grid next...

Actually it is more like a dot grid than an actual grid....Wow, I will spending my day refreshing my browser.

FPB

Edited by FountainPenBibliophile

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FountainPenBibliophile

• pepsiplease69

• Cushy Butterfield

• Newjelan

...Wow, I will spending my day refreshing my browser.

FPB

Me too! Don't need one, want one.

As of 07.38 Greenwich Mean time on 23/01/16 in stock. Got one!! So happy. Been getting up during the night to check availability. Am I mad??? :blush:

Already got a tracking number and a partial refund from excess shipping! I can't wait to see these in person.

From my perspective it's a shame that the paper does not have a proper grid. I don't like the cross/dot grid format.

I initially thought these were going to be full grid. I actually always wanted to see the Seven Seas in a Dot Grid form so I guess this is a happy medium. Dave may eventually offer a full grid....And I would buy that one too.

Edited by FountainPenBibliophile

As of 07.38 Greenwich Mean time on 23/01/16 in stock. Got one!! So happy. Been getting up during the night to check availability. Am I mad??? :blush:

I was doing the same and hit pay dirt after 11pm...LOL...I like to refer to us as Paper Enthusiasts. Not addicted because we can stop whenever we want...;)

I was doing the same and hit pay dirt after 11pm...LOL...I like to refer to us as Paper Enthusiasts. Not addicted because we can stop whenever we want...;)

Would 'hitting paydirt' at 2:45am my time also be enthusiasm? I think I have to say the following words:

Hello everyone.

My name is Ali..

I have a problem...

Yep - think we all should be ashamed of ourselves. But isn't it reassuring to know you're not alone? Given my stationery obsession has lasted more than 60 years, I think I'm a lost cause.

Yep - think we all should be ashamed of ourselves. But isn't it reassuring to know you're not alone? Given my stationery obsession has lasted more than 60 years, I think I'm a lost cause.

Would 'hitting paydirt' at 2:45am my time also be enthusiasm? I think I have to say the following words:

Hello everyone.

My name is Ali..

I have a problem...

It is so reassuring to know that I am not alone in my "hobby". If someone would look at the books I haven't even opened yet, they would put me under the jail! Yeah....I may have a bit of a problem. LOL.

I nearly bought one earlier today but on second thoughts decided not to buy as they're not actually grid ruled. I don't like the cross markings; at tight 5mm spacing they're just too busy. A proper grid ruling would be much better. So I'm happy to stick with plain pages + grid ruled guide sheet.

Verba volant, scripta manent

Already got a tracking number.

Me too. Takes usually just under a week from America to UK - unless those pesky customs people intervene that is. Ordered a new LIHITLAB Smart Fit Multifunction Cover Notebook A5 Beige from Amazon to go with it. That takes ages from Japan but for £12.52 and free shipping I can live with that. Would have ideally liked another Herz cover because they're gorgeous but I am also much enamoured of the Smart Fit which is SO useful.

Me too. Takes usually just under a week from America to UK - unless those pesky customs people intervene that is. Ordered a new LIHITLAB Smart Fit Multifunction Cover Notebook A5 Beige from Amazon to go with it. That takes ages from Japan but for £12.52 and free shipping I can live with that. Would have ideally liked another Herz cover because they're gorgeous but I am also much enamoured of the Smart Fit which is SO useful.

Wow this is really nice...I got a leather cover for the Seven Seas way back but, this one has more functionality. Thanks for sharing.

Oh dear! I thought I didn't need any more notebooks but now I know I do.

Unfortunately they're closed until 1 Feb.

Mine arrived today! Excellent customer service from Dave!

Wow that was fast.

Mine is still in flight. I'm up here in SF so it shouldn't take more than a day or two for it to get here from LA.

How do you like it? I'm curious whether the pluses from the back of the page show through on the front? Or the pluses are printed at the exact same spot front and back?