• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• chromantic

• mallymal1

• praxim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good news. Platinum had a replacement barrel for my 3776 Century Shoji. And the Kawaguchi has made it to Memphis. Probably making a quick stop to watch the duck march at the Peabody before taking the last leg home.

post-88993-0-15618900-1469054007.jpg

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

Waiting on a Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands (estimated to arrive sometime in early August) and a Dark Lilac Lamy Safari that is due to arrive on Saturday, maybe Friday since my Goulet orders usually show up a day earlier than the estimated delivery date.

Not anything as amazing or exciting as some of you, but I'm on a strict budget of no more than what my husband has spent on PS4 games for any given month. :lol:

Platinum Preppy with .02 nib...Noodlers Nib creeper (Poltergeist Pumpkin)...Noodlers Konrad (John Mung)...FPR Jaipur Demo Medium nib. :D

Now, the Yamaguchi has detoured to Atlanta! They could've dropped the pen by parachute to me on the way. Gone with the wind. Visiting Ms. Scarlett, I reckon.

post-88993-0-92524000-1469133549_thumb.jpg

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

Well, I was waiting, but it has arrived: A Pelikan M400 Old Style Brown Tortoise, plus a Pelikan M250 Old-Imprint nib, ground to a .3mm and tuned by John Mottishaw. Yeah, I'm a happy camper!

In addition to the Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands and a Lamy Dark Lilac Safari, I'm also now waiting on a Hero 616 I got for 99 cents plus free shipping on eBay.

Just won an auction for this nice Pelikan 400 NN with an OBB nib:

http://i.imgur.com/HUPINoN.jpg

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

At the moment, just an Onoto 3050 supposed to arrive today.

edit: fix wrong number

Edited by praxim

X

Just won an auction for this nice Pelikan 400 NN with an OBB nib

Another one you must bring to the Hub! OBB - drooling.

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

A 1926 flat top Dufold Big Red and a 1928 red flat top Duofold Junior along with a MKI 51 aero. Expeted to arrive within two days from Karachi.

Khan M. Ilyas

Last night I ordered a Tactile Turn GIST pen in copper. My first copper pen, and I had not heard of Tactile Turn pens until Brian Goulet announced yesterday that they are now carrying them at Goulet Pens. They are carrying the all black Makrolon and the all copper models. Should get it Saturday or Monday, depending on when Goulet can get my order in the mail.

Pens are made by a small machine shop in Texas. You can read more about them at Tactile Turn's web site or Brian's blog.

http://blog.gouletpens.com/2016/07/introducing-tactile-turn-gist-fountain.html

http://www.tactileturn.com/

post-106621-0-73428700-1469640294_thumb.jpg

Eschew Sesquipedalian Obfuscation

Waiting on

1) MB 146 - will be here next Tuesday. Can't wait!

2) Pelikan M1000 - Medium Nib - also arriving next week!