What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2016

RMN

This is the new 2016 version of the old thread!! :)

What Pen Are You Waiting For In The Mail 2015

Old topic can be found here:

https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/281748-what-pen-are-you-waiting-for-in-the-mail-2015/page-98?p=3537952&do=findComment&comment=3537952

Enjoy.

D.ick

~

KEEP SAFE, WEAR A MASK, KEEP A DISTANCE.

Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.

~

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• chromantic

• mallymal1

• praxim

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

waiting on 3 pens at the moment:

Lyle Ross Pompei

Kilk custom pen

Sailor Saya Sheath Koshu Inden

Vintage: 1910´s Astra Safety Pen. 1920´s Mabie Todd Swan lever filler, Royal Red Hard Rubber, The Eric Pen Woodgrain Ebonite. 1930´s Morrison´s Overlay Filigree, Waterman´s Ideal Thorobred, Conklin Endura. 1940´s Eversharp Skyline, Parker Vacumatic, Aurora 88. 1950´s Conway Stewart 15, Esterbrook J. 1970´s Sheaffer Imperial. 1980´s Cross Century Classic. 1990´s Rotring Newton Lava.

Modern: Nakaya Neo Standard, Montblanc Meisterstuck 149, Pelikan Souverän M1000, Omas 360 Vintage, Sailor 1911 Black Luster, Pilot Capless Raden, Pilot Custom 823 FA, Platinum 3776 Maki-e, Namiki Falcon, Lamy 2000, Montegrappa Espressione Duetto, Delta Dolce Vita, Visconti Homo Sapiens Bronze, Stipula Etruria Rainbow, Marlen Aleph, Bexley Poseidon, Franklin-Christoph 02, Namisu Nexus Titanium, Tactile Turn Gist, Karas Kustoms Ink, Twsbi Vac 700, Levenger L-Tech, Filcao Atlantica, Kaweco AC Sport, Lamy Safari.

Custom: Scriptorium Pens Idyll, Jonathon Brooks Solar Dust, Newton Pens Eastman, Fisher of Pens Hydra, Romulus Pen Works Snakewood, John Brady Solano, Lyle Ross Pompey, Troy Clark Copper pen, Antiguas Estilográficas Ebonite, Ryan Krusac Legend L14, Aileron pens Tsunami, Edison Pens Collier Amber, Sutra Pens Aquila Octopi, Hooligan Pens Buffalo Celluloid, Yoshi Nakama Snake pen, Kilk Kalem Pandora´s Box, Hakumin Urushi Ao Tamenuri Pearl, Fosfor Pens Islander, Sutra Pen Aquila.

Massdrop Deal, Italix Captain's Commission in black lacquer with a medium cursive stub nib.

This will be my first Italix, and I'm very eager to try the nib.

Fountain pens forever and forever a hundred years fountain pens, all day long forever, forever a hundred times, over and over Fountain Pen Network Adventures dot com!

- Joe

Pre-orders of the Pelikan M805 Vibrant Blue and M800 Grand Place

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count. My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Not a pen but I have just had a moment of madness and ordered two bottles of Pilot Iroshizuku ink - one of Tsuki yo, and one of Shin kai. $31 including international shipping seemed fairly reasonable to me. These will be my first Iro inks (outside of a couple of small samples).

Aha,...the thread refreshed for 2016.

Thanks RMN!

Last December I waited for a Kaeco Dia II pen to come from Toronto. At the same time, a Kaweco 14K BB nib-set (the nib pictured in my avatar) was being shipped from the UK.

This pen, with the new 14K BB installed, has been sent to Pendleton. I'm waiting for Mr. Brown to stub the double broad nib & to return my pen.

*Sailor 1911S, Black/gold, 14k. 0.8 mm. stub(JM) *1911S blue "Colours", 14k. H-B "M" BLS (PB)

*2 Sailor 1911S Burgundy/gold: 14k. 0.6 mm. "round-nosed" CI (MM) & 14k. 1.1 mm. CI (JM)

*Sailor Pro-Gear Slim Spec. Ed. "Fire",14k. (factory) "H-B"

*Kaweco SPECIAL FP: 14k. "B",-0.6 mm BLS & 14k."M" 0.4 mm. BLS (PB)

*Kaweco Stainless Steel Lilliput, 14k. "M" -0.7 mm.BLS, (PB)

A goldplated Sheaffer Targa with a medium 14k nib .... according to the usps tracker it's somewhere in MA.

Well it's not actually in the mail, but waiting...

A Sailor Pro Gear Slim Four Seasons Yukitsubaki Winter MF nib, backordered at Goldspot since Jan. 5.

It will be the most I spent on a pen so far and I'm wavering wildly with canceling and putting the money towards a different one at someplace where I can see what's in stock.

Esterbrook Red SJ with a 9668 nib.....

Already have a J in red.....so I just HAD to snag this.....!!!

Some spare nibs of various types are coming from Brian Anderson.....:)

Always try to get the dibs.....on fountain pens with EF nibs!!

An early Parker 45 in brushed steel, and a red Esterbrook J on their way as we speak.

Ian

There's already a thread started for this. Maybe merge the two? Here's the other one: https://www.fountainpennetwork.com/forum/topic/302112-what-pen-are-you-waiting-for-in-the-mail-2016-edition/

That said, still waiting on the vintage Eversharp Skyline I purchased from eBay. I can't wait to get it in hand and fix 'er up!

So it was you who got that Skyline Eversharp! I was not home when I should have been. Congratulations!!!

I'm waiting for a Levenger Kyoto, which I purchased for my birthday present (well at least that was my excuse), a bottle of Iroshizuku Kon-Peki for the new pen & the necessary Rhodia #16 Dotpad to begin journaling!!!!

So it was you who got that Skyline Eversharp! I was not home when I should have been. Congratulations!!!

Thank you! The cap required quite a deal of fixing (cap sleeve was loose and needed to be shellacked into place, and the derby/top was very loose as well when I took it apart--had to use a rosin-based sealant to close it up). But I got it all fixed up and it makes for a great workhorse. I will treasure it for a long, long, long long time. ^_^

I turn 60 this year and I am treating myself to a Nakaya Bamboo Woods which should arrive just in time for my B'day