• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pravda

• Tom Kellie

• da vinci

• zaddick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The latest is a LeGrand rollerball with the new fineliner refill. I never liked the rollerball refill in any pen, but really like the MB fineliner.

MB 149 EF - Lamy 2000 EF - TWSBI Micarta EF - DuPont Defi - Sailor Pro Gear F- Graf von FC Initio EF - Rotring 600

Found this at my local boutique. One of my fav Blues.

Which boutique do you go to? Nice find!

• 2 weeks later...

The latest is a LeGrand rollerball with the new fineliner refill. I never liked the rollerball refill in any pen, but really like the MB fineliner.

Congratulations! This is the very thing I'm looking to do next now that I found out LeGrand fineliner refills are available. I am really yearning for that Ultra Black and think the LeGrand rollerball would be the perfect model to get as I have enough ballpoints. I love the Classique fineliner refills so much but never get to use that pen because it's just too small (and ironically my most expensive pen!).

How do you like the refills so far?

I keep thinking about selling some of my pens but all that happens is I keep acquiring more!

Concerning my recent purchase, the Maretele..

Well.. This happened! I am experiencing a WTH moment upon first flushing :crybaby:

fpn_1472155843__img_5781.jpg

OH NO, Pravda! This is so unfortunate. I am sure this will get resolved for you based on the experiences that you have had before with your Montblanc boutique staff. I am really hoping that this brand innovation Montblanc is experiencing is translating to their quality standards and procedures, even if only slowly. Please keep us posted about the status.

I keep thinking about selling some of my pens but all that happens is I keep acquiring more!

OH NO, Pravda! This is so unfortunate. I am sure this will get resolved for you based on the experiences that you have had before with your Montblanc boutique staff. I am really hoping that this brand innovation Montblanc is experiencing is translating to their quality standards and procedures, even if only slowly. Please keep us posted about the status.

Thanks! I am hopeful it will get sorted soon. The problem is that the pen is so new it is not on their system yet, to get advice on repair procedures or spare parts. A request has been made, so we wait

Montblanc M Rollerball/Artfineliner. First impressions after only one day of use: pleasant to hold, excellent weight / balance, love the design. However, I'm quite disappointed with the refills: the Capless MB refill writes too thick for my taste and skips on cheap paper; the Schmidt capless Fine point works correctly, but has also some "skipping problems". The Artfineliner writes smoothly, but the line is (obviously) extremely thin.

Edited by A1979

Thanks. They showed me a Joseph II 888 pen and I am not sure what to do about that :(

When I'm not sure I tend to do nothing. Eventually something 'I have got to have' comes along the way

Back in October I was fortunate enough to secure a new NB Collection Box through my local Boutique -- talk about craftsmanship! My modest collection is now contained in this box.

wow ! simply wow. Jealous of you :)

Just got this soft-grain Meisterstück wallet:

http://i.imgur.com/NsmoYWP.png

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.