What Pens Are You Using Today 2016

RMN

Jean-Pierre Lepine Indigo with Waterman Intense Black

Baoer 388 with Diamine black

Gama Supreme flat top ebonite with Waterman Harmonious Green

Andy sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled ...

(With apologies to Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• eliweisz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Montblanc 344 EF, inked with Montblanc Midnight Blue.

Rationalizing pen and ink purchases since 1967.

Bookworm - med nib. Inked with Chesterfield Cobalt

Ranga Eyedropper - med. nib. Inked with Chesterfield Fire Opal

Jinhao X750 - Goulet 1.1 stub. Inked with Iroshizuku Kon Peki

Edited by Helen350

I am enjoying the recently arrived Kaweco 14KT nib in a double broad from FONTOPLUMO in my Kaweco Art Sport (Tortoise/Amber.) It really is a nice nib & with a special "Birthday Discount" (10%) voucher which was a surprise from FONTOPLUMO it doesn't seem as expensive as it did prior to purchase. It is surprising how much broader the nib writes compared to the Steel BB's I have in my other Sports. I will enjoy seeing this in the Brass Sport as well after it has a turn in this Art Sport!

With the deletion of VAT & EXTREMELY reasonable shipping offered from FONTOPLUMO this was a VERY nice Birthday treat.

My trusty, early '90s Pelikano inked w/ 4001 Brilliant Green.

Earlier today it was a cheap-as-dirt Zebra V-301 inked w/ Noodler's Old Manhattan Black.

Parker Vacumatic Green Mottled Junior Lockdown Filler with a

3rd quarter 1936 date code and a wet, smooth semiflexie fine italic nib.

Waterman 454 Pansy Panel Pattern LF with a sexie flexie fine nib..

Parker UK Duofold AF First Year..and sportin' a sweet fine nib...

Bexley Original in Lime Green BF First Year '93 which has a

semiflexie Minka fine nib....They are filled with various Blue-Blacks.....

fpn_1454796512__charlesraysuncatchucryin

Fred

Good Evening...............................

Don't let the sun catch you lyin' Lyin' at my front door

Daddy's done turned salty Baby you make him so sore Whoaa.............

You know you done me dirty now

I just don't want you no more................................

From across the river WBGO 88.3 FM

Pelikan M205 (Amethyst LE) F with Pelikan Edelstein Amethyst.

Pilot CH 92 (Blue demo) M with Pilot Iroshizuku Tsuki-yo.

Pilot Prera (Red tipped demo) M with J. Herbin 1670 Emerald de Chivor.

Lamy Safari (Apple Green) M with J. Herbin 1670 Blue Ocean

Possibly OT, but not meant maliciously:

I have not touched a pen all day, an don't plan to either. I'm taking a day off and avoiding scribbling anything at all on paper, with anything at all today. Quite a nice feeling, in fact.

:P

did you face any custom hassle...

I am enjoying the recently arrived Kaweco 14KT nib in a double broad from FONTOPLUMO in my Kaweco Art Sport (Tortoise/Amber.) It really is a nice nib & with a special "Birthday Discount" (10%) voucher which was a surprise from FONTOPLUMO it doesn't seem as expensive as it did prior to purchase. It is surprising how much broader the nib writes compared to the Steel BB's I have in my other Sports. I will enjoy seeing this in the Brass Sport as well after it has a turn in this Art Sport!

With the deletion of VAT & EXTREMELY reasonable shipping offered from FONTOPLUMO this was a VERY nice Birthday treat.

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Bit of journaling with a Parker Duofold International, F nib, Diamine Syrah ink and Pilot Vanishing Point, stub nib, Rohrer & Klingner Alt-Goldgrün for headlines / dates and my Pelikan M800, EF nib, De Atramentis Sherlock Holmes for the entries themselves.

journaling / tinkering with pens / sailing / photography / software development

A Rotring 700 fine full of Diamine: I've been neglecting a bit of late with trying new acquisitions and rotating old ones, so that's all I'm using today.

A new one for me

Asa Rainbow, cherry swirl, With a broad nib.

Diamine quartz black.

Ian

did you face any custom hassle...

NONE whatsoever! This package sailed thru without a hitch & I am fully aware of what a customs delay can be as I had a Delta pen languish in customs for want of the "ink certificate" that took all the "kings horses & men" from DSL to convince the customs agent that it was an UNFILLED new pen & didn't therefore require the certificate. AND I have received other pens from Italy & Germany without a problem so this DSL shipped pen was my first Customs experienced delay & one I will remember for awhile.

I continue to be happy with this Kaweco nib. I don't dislike the steel nibs but this one is a pleasure.

Eversharp Coronet, Parker Duofold (English), Osmia Extra Supra… all with D’Atramentis Document Black

fpn_1454955360__3.jpg

Sweet! {freakin'happysmileyfacetimethingie}

Fred

Good night.

Sweet! {freakin'happysmileyfacetimethingie}

Fred

Good night.

+1 to what Fred said. Especially that Duofold -- love the color.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."