Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• eliweisz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thus far:

Pelikan 200 full of Diamine deep dark purple.

Pilot Preppy with a generic blue short international cartridge.

Parker 25 (with Sonnet nib) and a blue/black cartridge.

Noodler's nib creaper full of Diamine deep dark purple.

So far this year I carry these.

• Lamy Al-Star: Mont Blanc Navy Blue
  • TWSBI vac mini: Noodler's 54th Massachusetts
  • 3 Lamy Safaris: Each with red, green, or black Lamy cartridges

The only one that I have on me at all times though (the rest are in my backpack), is the TWSBI vac mini.

I have kind of a Lamy addiction due to their super low cost. Somehow I stopped into my local pen shop a few hours after they received their initial shipment of the vac mini. The same thing happened with the 54th Massachusetts ink a few years back. I enjoy the vac mini so far in case anyone wonders.

Pelikan 100N with a Shawn Newton binde usin' Alumilite in light jade

and a double broad nib.......

Monblanc 252 with a broad nib....

Both pens are filled with Skrip #22......Scan to follow at a later date....

Fred

say good night

good nite

fpn_1452638024__broccoliraberapini.jpg

Apologies for leavin' the Montblanc 252..not far from

Trinity Church Cemetery.....Will not forget to take on the morrow.

Fred

your friend and mine

hearin' the tune by the Doors.....Whiskey Bar.......................but

the radio ain't on.....sleepin' with one eye open....perhaps that's why.....

MB Heritage with Midnight Blue and the Pelikan 100N with that nice MB christmas special ink from a few years back which name I can't really recall.

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. - Winston Churchill

Cleaning out my Visconti Ti skeleton today

Using:

Pelikan M800 Tortoise

Pelikan M800 Burnt Orange

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Today :

Faber-Castel Basic carbon fiber, Faber Castel blue - love the nib,

Levenger L-Tech, Diamine Matador - nice wet nib

Kaweco Al Sport, Noodler's Bad Blue Heron - for its size and overall feel

1941 Parker Laidtone Duofold, OM (?) semi-flex nib, with J Herbin Rose Tendresse.

Dollar 717i Demonstrator, M [marked on the feed as 5], with diluted Noodler's Blue Upon the Plains of Abraham.

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

I started the day with a Signum Carina filled with Diamine Mediterranean Blue but now I'm using a Gama Supreme Ebonite which arrived in the post this afternoon. It is filled with Waterman Harmonious Green which seemed appropriate as it's a green pen.

It is a large pen. I mean epic proportions large! It is not so much a pen as a writing pole ... and I love it!

Andy sang as he watched and waited 'til his billy boiled ...

(With apologies to Andrew Barton "Banjo" Paterson)

My VP Twilight and 2016 Planner, a Midori MD A6 2016 Diary. I really love it!

fpn_1452800811__0114161356.jpg

Edited by LuckyKate

Parker 51 aerometric loaded with waterman mysterious blue

Sheaffer Intensity loaded with noodlers Shah's rose

Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous  Who taught by the pen

Taught man that which he knew not (96/3-5)

Snailmail3.png Snail Mail 

Noodlers Ahab with Diamine Oxblood. Nice combo BTW.

Lamy AL-Star with a Lamy blue cartrage.

and a Pilot Custom Heritage 92 with Noodlers Heart of Darkness. I really love this pen.