What Pens Are You Using Today 2016

RMN

I picked this little gem up from the Post Office this morning. Ranga Model 8 Premium Ebonite (Group Buy) - B. Nib ED. Inked with Private Reserve Avocado. Will be enjoying it for the day :)

fpn_1467817370__rangamodel8.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Helen350

• Freddy

• mehandiratta

• eliweisz

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Currently my only pen until I can figure out whats going on with my Parker Sonnet. After which I hope to own a Monteverde Impressa, a Lamy Al-Star and a Conklin Durograph this year (perhaps a Pilot Metropolitan for work etc.)

Then I can replace all my pens with Fountain Pens as I no longer get fatigue when writing with a Fountain Pen.

post-130704-0-13741800-1467820269_thumb.jpg

Edited by Leonil

Lamy Safari (Dark Lilac), F nib -- Lamy Dark Lilac (possibly slightly diluted).

Sheaffer Snorkel (black), factory stub -- diluted vintage Skrip Peacock.

Noodler's Charlie, flex nib -- slightly diluted Noodler's Baystate Blue.

That's so far....

Ruth Morrisson aka inkstainedruth

"It's very nice, but frankly, when I signed that list for a P-51, what I had in mind was a fountain pen."

Osmia 14K semi-flex pen nr. 3 - F nib.

Pen number 773.

I just got it this wednesday from my client, a sweet old woman whom I help every week. This pen is a treasure because it's from her :)

post-125480-0-63885600-1467850254_thumb.jpg

People who know my name, dont know my work. People who know my work, dont know my name.

In rotation today is Pilot 78G – B Stub Nib inked with Lamy Turquoise Ink. This ink is my all time favourite Turquoise ink and it was also my first turquoise ink.

Pilot Stubs are more like Cursive Italics and have amazing line variation.

img_20160706_1429521.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

fpn_1468178633__eloeloeowilsonradio25you

Fred

{happysmileyfacetimethingie}

Waterman Blue Black is particularly attractive when flowing from this glorious Wahl nib!

My pens today:

Parker Duofold Senior (UK), M nib, inked w/Quink Blue Black

Kaweco Classic Sport Guilloche, M nib, inked w/Diamine / Cult Pens Deep Dark Blue

Practice, patience, perseverance

Huashilai with a #5 fine/med nib. Inked with Diamine Sherwood Green; reasonable shading. Nib is pretty smooth with good ink flow & no skipping.

fpn_1468264909__huashilai191d.jpg

fpn_1468265240__huashilai191ink.jpg

I have been meaning to travel off lately and thus today’s thought is inspired from travel. The thought is kinda a reminder to myself to get a travel plan in place and the target is to travel to Cherrapunji and nearby areas and also get to see living root bridges.

The thought for today was penned down via Kaweco Sports Skyline inked with Diamine Monaco Red. It is a beautiful mint coloured special edition pen and is now also available in India.

img_20160712_090449.jpg?w=1000

img_20160712_085130.jpg?w=1000

These pen are amazing value for money. And are especially suited for rough usage.

img_20160712_090518.jpg?w=1000

img_20160712_085717.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

I have been meaning to travel off lately and thus today’s thought is inspired from travel. The thought is kinda a reminder to myself to get a travel plan in place and the target is to travel to Cherrapunji and nearby areas and also get to see living root bridges.

The thought for today was penned down via Kaweco Sports Skyline inked with Diamine Monaco Red. It is a beautiful mint coloured special edition pen and is now also available in India.

img_20160712_090449.jpg?w=1000

img_20160712_085130.jpg?w=1000

These pen are amazing value for money. And are especially suited for rough usage.

img_20160712_090518.jpg?w=1000

img_20160712_085717.jpg?w=1000

Own the same Kaweco, but without the clip. Those snaps encourage me to reconsider purchasing the clip. :)

AG925 Titanium Skelton f nib with Iro Fuyu-syogun ink

PAKMAN

minibanner.gif                                    Vanness-world-final.png.c1b120b90855ce70a8fd70dd342ebc00.png

My Favorite Pen Restorer                                             My Favorite Pen Store

Vanness Pens - Selling Online!

Parker 61 and Pelikan K400.

"Don't hurry, don't worry. It's better to be late at the Golden Gate than to arrive in Hell on time."
--Sign in a bar and grill, Ormond Beach, Florida, 1960.

http://i1039.photobucket.com/albums/a479/Raif79/IMG_8742_zpsqsm8gobl.jpg?t=1468254611

I hate my new office! It's a dump and my desk sucks compared to my last office and desk. I thought I'd bring a little regal and elegance in here! Wahl-Eversharp Decoband Oversized with superflex nib. The lighting in here is terrible but it is the Rosewood Ebonite.

For me it's a very basic Kanwrite Kingdom with a Kanwrite steel SemiFlex nib, ink guzzler and smelly but Kryptonite proof, dropped a few times , absolutely nothing happened, pretty good for EDC.

ONYX, a lovely ebonite pen from Guider Pens in use today which is inked with home-brew mix of Camlin Scarlet Red and Camlin Royal Blue.

The nib on this has been replaced with Wality #8 nib which is self grind to Medium Cursive Italic.

The word of the day is : Intransigence

img_20160713_0831571.jpg?w=1000

img_20160713_082u83812.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

ONYX, a lovely ebonite pen from Guider Pens in use today which is inked with home-brew mix of Camlin Scarlet Red and Camlin Royal Blue.

The nib on this has been replaced with Wality #8 nib which is self grind to Medium Cursive Italic.

The word of the day is : Intransigence

img_20160713_0831571.jpg?w=1000

img_20160713_082u83812.jpg?w=1000

A serious pen. The banner's looking so good in this color. Someone knows his ink ;)

Practice, patience, perseverance

Happy Bastille Day to whomever among our members may be celebrating it! :happyberet:

I'm using this Sheaffer Imperial touchdown filler with Akkerman Shocking Blue. Not sure what's supposed to be shocking about it, but it's a nice rich color.

post-79989-0-65771400-1468513212.jpg

"So convenient a thing it is to be a reasonable creature, since it enables one to find or make a reason for everything one has a mind to do."

- Benjamin Franklin