Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us! - 2016

RMN

I love my Wyverns and I use them all!

fpn_1452697551__wyvern.jpg

Whoaaah

Majestic, and in such beautiful condition.

Asolutely gorgeous pens.

I've been hankering after a burgundy 303 since I naively passed on a beaut ages ago on ebay, which sold for the price of a takeaway.

You live and learn.

Did I say that those pens are gorgeous?

Ian

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eliweisz

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• akustyk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, here is my next digital painting using my new Apple Pencil.

It started with an idea to sketch a bird, had no clear picture in mind, then it evolved.

This took me quite a long time (much longer than I work usually on a traditional one), and I also discovered a drawback of digital painting, stupidly deleted half of my work when I was in the middle of the process. ;)

But at the end I´m pleased with my second digitial drawing. :)

24802316076_f36f6b1a5d_o.jpg

(Procreate, Apple Pencil, iPad Pro)

Been a while since I last posted and found the topic locked (that was different) but I think this is the same group in a new spot.

Posted Image

written on very laid French paper

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

Ok, here is my next digital painting using my new Apple Pencil.It started with an idea to sketch a bird, had no clear picture in mind, then it evolved.This took me quite a long time (much longer than I work usually on a traditional one), and I also discovered a drawback of digital painting, stupidly deleted half of my work when I was in the middle of the process. ;)But at the end I´m pleased with my second digitial drawing. :)24802316076_f36f6b1a5d_o.jpg(Procreate, Apple Pencil, iPad Pro)

That's pretty impressive!

Parker 75, Ingenuity, Premier, Sonnet, Urban | Pelikan M400 | TWSBI Diamond 580 | Visconti Rembrandt

Currently inked: Diamine Apple Glory (Rembrandt), Pelikan 4001 Turquoise (M400), Lamy Black (Diamond 580)

Been a while since I last posted and found the topic locked (that was different) but I think this is the same group in a new spot.

fpn_1454663794__orion_smaller.jpg

written on very laid French paper

WHICH Sailor Jentle ink? Kind of nice, for a green... ;)

(Waterman 12 1/2 BCHR ..... Diamine Ancient Copper)

Haha! No problem about turning my male character into a lady. He's very effeminate. ^_^; Siblings, eh? Perhaps he has some family I don't know about! He has a mysterious past.

I am using , GUIDER ACRYLIC ED with home grind broad italic nib and inked with Krishna Ghat Green Ink....

The pen and ink are both stunning! I love green, and they have me mesmerized!

Ok, here is my next digital painting using my new Apple Pencil.

It started with an idea to sketch a bird, had no clear picture in mind, then it evolved.

This took me quite a long time (much longer than I work usually on a traditional one), and I also discovered a drawback of digital painting, stupidly deleted half of my work when I was in the middle of the process. ;)

But at the end I´m pleased with my second digitial drawing. :)

(Procreate, Apple Pencil, iPad Pro)

NICE! I still need to force myself to practice digital. Excellent job--I'm sure we'll see more great things from you in the near future!

It looks like Tokiwa-matsu, perhaps?

Day 36 of my year in fountain pen drawings!

Drawing: TWSBI 580AL Silver with Pilot EF nib, Diamine Grey

Wording: Pilot Metro Orange F, Pilot Black

Pencil used for under sketch that was erased after penning the outline.

10f5b87aa0381b96f13dd1f5ca52f3a5.jpg

It is indeed Tokiwa-matsu. Much nicer than the picture shows BTW.

"You mustn’t be afraid to dream a little bigger darling.” "Forever optimistic with a theme and purpose." "My other pen is oblique and dippy."

Well, as most of you know, I am a professor of Spanish. For many years, I have been eyeing the Pelikan Toledo pens that honor the great gold and silver work of Toledo's famous artisans. I finally found a good price on the 710 (small) version, in my favorite color, RED.

post-113310-0-87010500-1454816819_thumb.jpg

post-113310-0-11190300-1454816887_thumb.jpg

Very happy.

Closeup view of the nib:

post-113310-0-46715900-1454816844_thumb.jpg

Closeup view of one of the two pelicans in sterling silver:

post-113310-0-93185000-1454816868_thumb.jpg

Tonight's pen ...

http://i.imgur.com/TaMMquG.jpg

beautiful pen, stunning handwriting and that ink? What is it? I love it.

Well, as most of you know, I am a professor of Spanish. For many years, I have been eyeing the Pelikan Toledo pens that honor the great gold and silver work of Toledo's famous artisans. I finally found a good price on the 710 (small) version, in my favorite color, RED.

attachicon.gif2016-02-06 22.34.37.jpg

attachicon.gif2016-02-06 22.38.16.jpg

Very happy.

Closeup view of the nib:

attachicon.gif2016-02-06 22.35.02.jpg

Closeup view of one of the two pelicans in sterling silver:

attachicon.gif2016-02-06 22.36.51.jpg

Absolutely stunning! O: Congrats!

Tonight's pen ...

Beautiful pen, and beautiful ink! Look at that sheen! What IS the ink, by the way?

beautiful pen, stunning handwriting and that ink? What is it? I love it.

Beautiful pen, and beautiful ink! Look at that sheen! What IS the ink, by the way?

thank you ... and the ink is diamine midnight; it likes the tomoe river paper.

thank you ... and the ink is diamine midnight; it likes the tomoe river paper.

Of course, thanks. I have both, now I need your handwriting!

attachicon.gif2016-02-06 22.34.37.jpg

Very happy.

Oh, this is eye candy! Thank you for sharing! :-)

http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/q794/china_line/FPN_signatur2_zps0fbd4f6c.jpg

Tonight's pen ...

Handsome writing and sleek pen. Tomoe River paper is simply the best!

Cataneo anyone?24252441143_fdd4c5242e_c.jpg

Looking better! More consistent and more regular. Congratulations.

Sunday afternoon practice with a Nakaya, a Platinum 3776

and

Lloyd Reynolds' book

Italic Calligraphy & Handwritinghttp://i.imgur.com/ojKBBxT.jpg