Don't Just Tell Us About The Pen You're Using, *show* Us! - 2016

RMN

Sheaffer Balance / Parker Quink Blue

A beautiful, classic pen and ink. I love what you're doing with it. Your handwriting is flowing. I can tell you are enjoying the pen :)

Thank you! You are amazing, an inspiration since the very first day I joined FPN.

Today, just a 51 :)

29293861406_32d068d2cf_c.jpg

---

Please, visit my website at http://www.acousticpens.com/

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• eliweisz

• mehandiratta

• Inky.Fingers

• akustyk

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A beautiful, classic pen and ink. I love what you're doing with it. Your handwriting is flowing. I can tell you are enjoying the pen :)

Thank you! You are amazing, an inspiration since the very first day I joined FPN.

Today, just a 51 :)

29293861406_32d068d2cf_c.jpg

Nice Blue Diamond 51.

A pair of Kawecos here:

http://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8454/28700083414_813278baa0_c.jpg

Inks:

Kaweco Ruby Red

Diamine Emerald

Practice, patience, perseverance

Rescued NIB

Found a lonely nib asking for way to much but settled at $12.

29239888272_4643bfcaa4_m.jpg

29239888402_bc625bc36e_m.jpg

From a failed TWSBI experiment ... 580 Diamond.

Comes new life... and it writes wonderfully fine line!

29269981201_d112784bb3.jpg

And, yes. The nib section does twist off. However, I wouldn't do it again.. God knows how fragile they are. Was soaked in warm water/cleaned/soaked and put back.

Edited by _InkyFingers

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016_2_Ink/08-August/slides/IMG_20160826_173609.jpghttp://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016_2_Ink/08-August/slides/IMG_20160826_173604.jpg

whoa what nib is that

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Rescued NIB

And, yes. The nib section does twist off. However, I wouldn't do it again.. God knows how fragile they are. Was soaked in warm water/cleaned/soaked and put back.

Great work Inkyfingers! :thumbup: it looks fabulous and seems to work a treat!

I have recently been bitten by “Parker” bug and thus in rotation today is one of the vintage iconic pen from Parker stable , Parker 25 – Black LE with medium nib and it is inked with Rohrer and Klingner Fernambuk.

Today’s thought is inspired by American economist, William Raduchel.

img_20160830_152956.jpg?w=1000

The pen is with conical shaped steel nib and it writes wet. I am really thankful to Ravi of Pens Point for arranging this one for me.

img_20160830_153122.jpg?w=1000

img_20160830_153041.jpg?w=1000

vaibhav mehandiratta

architect & fountain pen connoisseur

blog | instagram | twitter

Rescued NIB

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Bravo!

Practice, patience, perseverance

Thanks all....I tried to keep up with you lots! And, sometimes I am at lost...

At lost of words for complementing your wonderful pens, posts, and the INK!

At lost of acquiring beautiful instruments to write with, yes, TO WRITE with.

At lost of admiration for most of you lots that been here since .... FOREVER

At lost of words for thanks for keeping me sane, yes, even as most people think that I am otherwise.

I hope my Franken-pen projects will not get me kicked! :D

Nice Shaeffer fine nib _inky.

Twsbi 580 Diamond AL Lava and filofax notebook.

Great work Inkyfingers! :thumbup: it looks fabulous and seems to work a treat!

Amazing. Simply amazing.

Bravo!

fpn_1472738960__indian_pens.jpg

I'd actually forgotten that the Reynolds was in fact, an Indian pen.

Ian

Longish story. The store originally selling the mugs, the Mid Atlantic restaurant on Beech Road, as shown on Deneen Pottery's websitehttp://www.taskyprianou.com/fpn_mid_atlantic_no_more.jpg

was nowhere to be found. We asked at a 7/11 and at a gas station but they didn't know of it either. Called their HQ only to find out they had closed. Then called Deneen themselves who told me about Another Broken Egg. So we rather excitedly (although if truth be told I was now the only one showing any enthusiasm) made our way over there only to find it was closed. :(

I'll use the money saved to buy ink or perhaps go towards a pen at the London Pen Show in October. :)

I am planning to be at LWES! Would be great to meet you!

Fountain pen novice. I am aquiring pens at a frightening pace, I am afraid it might be an addiction... I see I am not alone here on FPN! Latest acquisitions - Platinum 3776 Kumpoo with Diamine Eau de Nil, Opus 88 Koloro inked with Diamine November Rain, Franklin-Christoph Model Pocket 66 prototype inked with Franklin-Christoph Honeycomb.

I am planning to be at LWES! Would be great to meet you!

Excellent, that would be lovely.

As migo984 will attest, I'm the one who looks like The Hood from Thunderbirds, only I've mellowed a lot lately.

http://www.taskyprianou.com/me_hood.jpg

http://www.sheismylawyer.com/2016_2_Ink/08-August/slides/IMG_20160826_181218.jpg

No Amber, I hadn't actually got to the point of purchasing it, but had to let that listing go (the one you let me know about). But I still regret it and whenever I see your pen, I feel like I want it! again. How heavy is this pen, and without the cap posted, where is the centre of gravity? I ask because I can't do back heavy pens very well.

The OBBB nib that came with my Pelikan 400NN pen does swap with any modern M200-M600 pens so yes, it does fit into the Blue Demo M600. I really appreciate Pelikan's nib swappability. :)

29343474916_81f746999c_c.jpg

It's good to see your robot, Coop.

I've never used Sailor Jentle Blue, even though it's been available forever. I tend to focus a lot on the four seasons inks by Sailor but that standard Jentle Blue is nice with great saturation.

I think the robots are still partying on, because nobody told them to stop, and they don't need to rest unlike we do. :D

Here's my robot.

29401419915_a765981058_b.jpg

28777027004_db79565efc_b.jpg

Pens:

Franken TWSBI Vac 700 Smoke with a vintage Massag dip pen and ebonite feed, using De Atramentis Document Black ink.

Pentel Brush Pen refilled with Platinum Carbon Black ink.

Paper: Handmade Sketchbook using Arches 300gsm Cold Press watercolour paper