The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

X17 , The Missing Link

notebook midori x17 a5

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JohnSparegrave

JohnSparegrave

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2016 - 11:42

Hi, 

This is my first post here though I have been reading a lot of reviews and talks as I was bed stricken the last months. I'm a stationery lover and this is my video review of the X17 which in my opinion is one deal of a notebook since it has both the advantages of the Midori leather notebook and the comfort of your regular A5 notebook. 

Paper is not very fountain pen friendly but there is no showthrough, it is just that I like my pages smooth. The notebook itself though is gorgeous. 

Here is the link to the video since I don't know how to put it there : https://www.youtube....h?v=54ehCgOsbO4

I hope you'll like it as much as I did. 

Also I love the fact that they are a small family size company. 

John

Sponsored Content

#2 Cushy Butterfield

Cushy Butterfield

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 January 2016 - 14:51

Hi there and welcome. :thumbup:  I like the look of the cover but if the paper is not very FP friendly, what would you use/what would fit instead?

#3 JohnSparegrave

JohnSparegrave

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2016 - 16:19

Well, I have found it can be FP friendly depending on what pen I use, especially because I don't mind showthrough in my daily planner so I definitely use this as my daily planner because the leather is just gorgeous. 

#4 JohnSparegrave

JohnSparegrave

Near Mint

• Member - Silver

• PipPipPip
  • 26 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 February 2016 - 16:28

Well, I have found it can be FP friendly depending on what pen I use, especially because I don't mind showthrough in my daily planner so I definitely use this as my daily planner because the leather is just gorgeous. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: notebook, midori, x17, a5

Sponsored Content

|