The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pelikan M805 Special Edition Vibrant Blue

pelikan m805 vibrant blue

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Fritz Schimpf

Fritz Schimpf

Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 23 December 2015 - 09:07

We offer the Pelikan M805 Special Edition Vibrant Blue fountain pen for pre-order with a 20% discount.

For more information please have a look at our website offer here: http://www.fritz-schimpf.de/Schreibgeraete/Fuellhalter/Pelikan-Souveraen-Special-Edition-M805-Vibrant-Blue-Kolbenfuellhalter.html.

Please note that the prices in our webshop include the German VAT of 19%, which is not applicable to deliveries outside the European Union. Therefore the price of the pen without the German VAT is € 322,69. 

Should you be interested in pre-ordering please choose as payment option "Vorauskasse" (pre-payment). This way, you will be notified as soon as we receive the pens (which are announced for February 2016) and then the payment can be realized. 

Should any questions occur you can contact us at service@fritz-schimpf.de

Best regards

Fritz Schimpf

Sponsored Content

#2 proton007

proton007

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 23 December 2015 - 13:11

--

Edited by proton007, 23 December 2015 - 13:45.

In a world where there are no eyes the sun would not be light, and in a world where there were no soft skins rocks would not be hard, nor in a world where there were no muscles would they be heavy. Existence is relationship and you're smack in the middle of it.

- Alan Watts

#3 cleosmama

cleosmama

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 December 2015 - 04:35

Just to let others know--I had a very good experience ordering my Pelikan Amethyst from Fritz Schimpf. The communication was always very good. 

#4 stephanos

stephanos

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 632 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 December 2015 - 17:14

Thank you for this information.

Just a question about the payment method. Does choosing Vorauskasse mean that a buyer would be making payment immediately, or is it simply authorisation to charge the customer once you have received the item and can send it off?

And if the latter, which exchange rate is used? The rate on the day of ordering, or that on the day of purchase?

Applying an exchange rate valid on the day of ordering - whether through immediate payment or for delayed payment - would give certainty about the price. The fluctuations in the value of the Euro over the past year mean that using an exchange rate in February could change the price of the pen for a buyer from outside the Euro zone (by quite a lot, up or down).

#5 Gloucesterman

Gloucesterman

Transformation Coach

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,339 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:05

Thank you for this information.

Just a question about the payment method. Does choosing Vorauskasse mean that a buyer would be making payment immediately, or is it simply authorisation to charge the customer once you have received the item and can send it off?

And if the latter, which exchange rate is used? The rate on the day of ordering, or that on the day of purchase?

Applying an exchange rate valid on the day of ordering - whether through immediate payment or for delayed payment - would give certainty about the price. The fluctuations in the value of the Euro over the past year mean that using an exchange rate in February could change the price of the pen for a buyer from outside the Euro zone (by quite a lot, up or down).

Yes, I would like to know the answer also.

Thaks

“Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today, because if you do it today and like it, you can do again tomorrow!”

#6 manuela

manuela

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 December 2015 - 11:19

Should you be interested in pre-ordering please choose as payment option "Vorauskasse" (pre-payment). This way, you will be notified as soon as we receive the pens (which are announced for February 2016) and then the payment can be realized. 

Should any questions occur you can contact us at service@fritz-schimpf.de

Best regards

Fritz Schimpf

The answer is already given .... Vorkasse (pre payment) choosen at the check out and you have to pay the pen not before Fritz Schimpf received them in stock

#7 irondome

irondome

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 December 2015 - 00:56

Is the € 322,69 price after 20% discount?

#8 FOUR X FOUR

FOUR X FOUR

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,389 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:14

What is the difference in an 805 and an 800?

#9 Lam1

Lam1

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 1,604 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:25

What is the difference in an 805 and an 800?

The trim: if the last number is 0 the pen has gold trim, if the last number is 5 the pen has silver trim (palladium plated).

#10 Newjelan

Newjelan

Antique

• Member - Gold

• 2,512 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 01:33

Just to let others know--I had a very good experience ordering my Pelikan Amethyst from Fritz Schimpf. The communication was always very good.

+1

#11 Fritz Schimpf

Fritz Schimpf

Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 January 2016 - 16:21

We just received the information from Pelikan that the Vibrant Blue writing instruments will be available in April 2016, not February 2016 as announced before. Please excuse this delay. Our pre-order offer for these pens is still valid.

Best regards

#12 azrunner

azrunner

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 January 2016 - 00:34

I'm interesting in pre-ordering one of these M805 Special Editions but I'm confused by the website.  Is the value added tax subtracted after the order is placed and my address is entered?

Thanks,

Mark

#13 thriolith

thriolith

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 January 2016 - 02:27

Do you ship to Canada?

#14 Fritz Schimpf

Fritz Schimpf

Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 January 2016 - 10:19

I'm interesting in pre-ordering one of these M805 Special Editions but I'm confused by the website.  Is the value added tax subtracted after the order is placed and my address is entered?

Thanks,

Mark

Hi Mark,

once you have entered the address you will see the order confirmation without the German VAT of 19% (if the shipping address is outside the EU). All the prices in our online shop have the German VAT of 19% included. 

Best regards

Do you ship to Canada?

Yes,we do ship to Canada. Shipping costs are € 30.- with insured shipment via DHL.

#15 Fritz Schimpf

Fritz Schimpf

Rare

• Premium - Ruby

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 165 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 12 April 2016 - 14:42

The Vibrant Blue have arrived!

They are amazing. Each pen is different from the other, due to the material and the production method (cut from a solid acrylic block) used. We recommend to have a look at these pens in real life, as the pictures are not able to reproduce the real impression.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, m805, vibrant blue

Sponsored Content

|