@Force Thanks for the video, a little late, but lesson learnt.
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Waterman Cartridges And Converterswaterman cartridges converter
Posted 21 November 2017 - 20:11
Warning! Don't use Isopropyl Alcohol for cleaning
Wow ! I had not known that wiping a little isopropyl alcohol on plexiglass or acrylic would do that.
I currently have an acrylic, temporary filling on top of a molar. Good thing I don't drink alcohol, although will ethyl alcohol do that too or does only isopropyl alcohol have that effect?
I will certainly keep this lesson in mind from now on. Thanks to both of you for posting.
Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:40
Same goes for Acetone.
Do not use it on your pens
Freedom exists by virtue of self limitation.