1. Glass cartridge - long (65mm)
2. Glass cartridge - medium (52mm)
3. C/F cartridge (also used with Watermina pens)
or another style (also used with Watermina pens)
4. C/F converter - side bar (also used with Watermina pens)
5. Side bar converter (some were fixed)
6. Jifmatic lever converter (some were fixed)
7. Large Size Standard cartridge (polyethylene) - 72mm
8. International short cartridge (polyethylene) - 42mm
9. Plunger converter - all plastic (my sample was damaged in the post)
10. Plunger converter - metal/plastic
11. Screw converter - grooved ring, nylon piston with integral seal
12. Screw converter - plain ring, black plastic piston, red silicone O seal
13. Screw converter - grooved ring, black plastic piston red silicone O seal
Special to the Edson Emerald
Special to the Edson Ruby
Special to the Edson Sapphire (This is the 2014 onward version. The earlier version will have a grooved ring)
14. Screw converter - spiral (threaded) ring, black plastic piston, black O seal.
15. Screw converter - all black plastic mouth
16. No 23 cartridge (for No 88 pen ??) Possibly termed 'Maxima' which was introduced by JiF-Waterman in 1963.
17. Flash converter 1 - side bar
18. Flash converter 2 - side bar
19. CF Converter - side bar with bar towards the tail end of the body. Sorry about the poor picture, it was lifted from a CF web sale. (also used with Watermina pens)
Edited by Force, 28 March 2017 - 06:01.