1938 Sheaffer´s Catalog

Lazard 20

For fans of these vintage fountain pens here I leave the iconic Sheaffer'S catalog edited during their 25th anniversary. In it we can see for the first time the entire range models baptized with names.

1938 SHEAFFER´S CATALOG

Edited by Lazard 20

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roger W.

• Lazard 20

• EBUCKTHORN

• Boiling Black Coffee

Thank you for sharing such a good catalog!!

Edited by Boiling Black Coffee

This and many more catalogs are available at the pencollectorsofamerica.com site. Click through Library and they are all free to download. For many that are black and white photocopies I am working on uploading better versions. Enjoy,

Roger W.

PCA Librairian

This and many more catalogs are available at the pencollectorsofamerica.com site. Click through Library and they are all free to download. For many that are black and white photocopies I am working on uploading better versions. Enjoy,

Roger W.

PCA Librairian

Is it a new addition? A few years ago it was not even in B/W and much less in color as this one.

I'm curious as to who owns an authentic copy of this document, not a photocopy or digital copy but a vintage piece.

San Francisco International Pen Show - The next “Funnest Pen Show” is on schedule for August 23-24-25, 2024.  Watch the show website for registration details. 

My PM box is usually full. Just email me: my last name at the google mail address.

Most all of the basic Sheaffer catalogs (easily found) have been available from the PCA for 20 years or more in black and white photocopy and this includes the '38. The '38 is available currently in the B & W version online so it will be one that I will be updating soon. There will also been some rare material from Fred Krinke's collection that most have never seen before. I personally have not seen much new in Sheaffer for many years but, I'm sure there is more out there.

Roger W.

PCA Librarian

I'm curious as to who owns an authentic copy of this document, not a photocopy or digital copy but a vintage piece.

In answer to this material has been donated over the years which was not retained in many cases - long stories. Anyway, the new '38 would be from Fred Krinke. I own a few originals like the '25. Old time collectors have piles of this stuff in bags in their basements (there is some truth in this).

Roger W.

Thank you Lazard.

Generosity in sharing, such as yours, moves the hobby (even the PCA) forward.

Bob

Shouldn't phonics be spelled with an f?