Levenger Sale On Their Website - $60 Gift Card On $100 Order

harry015

Levenger's website features a $60 gift card with a $100 purchase. I've taken advantage of it to order a True Writer pen in blue from the Outlet, at $59, plus a couple bottles of their ink. Received my order today, and I am very pleased. It included what appears to be the last of the blue TW pens, as they are no longer on the description page. The color is striking, and I changed the nib to a "M", and it writes a smooth, lovely line. The pen is only available in "B", which is also a great nib, but I have a couple of TW's already in rotation with that nib, and prefer the "M" for casual writing. I have already purchased both the Raven and the Crimson pens, and they are beautiful, with the swirling color. It's easy to get the order to the minimum, and even with tax and shipping it makes the prices easy to slip into the budget.

The inks I purchased were in Emperian and Amethyst, both lovely shades. These are my first Levenger inks, and the bottle is a keeper. It holds about 45ml, with the plastic reservoir empty. I read here about the quality of the bottles, and I resoundingly agree with everything good that was said. The bottles are very efficient, and make it simple to load the pens when the level of ink is low. They will be saved, and refilled, and I plan to add more colors. The two chosen were because of my owning a beautiful Levenger Facet in purple, and a couple of others where the color complements the pen beautifully. The Emperian was bought from the reviews and comments here, and I agree that it is a great all around business shade. They work as expected in both models of the pens, a great combination, and from what I've read, also easy to clean on a re-ink.

I had previously taken advantage of a couple of $50 gift card offers recently, and used one for this latest order. I've been pleased with the 4 pens and the other things ordered, and still have 3 very spendable cards when they offer one of their pricier pens at an advantageous discount.

I'd like to hear from anyone who owns, or has used, the priciest of the TW's. I'm finding it hard to see how it can justify a price around $150 when the sale priced $59 pens are so good out of the box.

post-122262-0-65881300-1448128228_thumb.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• harry015

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The artifact appearing below the clip on the purple Facet pen at the left, does not appear on the actual pen. It is a lovely swirling color, and one of my prettiest pens. That one is the only Facet model that I own. The crimson TW has a much more vibrant color in the hand.

Obviously, I'm a satisfied customer of Levenger, particularly when they offer discounts or gift cards, but have no other connection to the company.

Edited by harry015

Just went to the website, and the only offer is of free shipping. Glad I took advantage of the offer above, sorry if anyone was interested and missed it.