Karas Kustoms Ink And Fountain K Release

Karas Kustoms

For those of you that don't follow us on Instagram or haven't signed up for our newsletter, we had some big news this past Monday. After nearly a year, we re-released the INK fountain pen and added the INK clipless fountain pen. We have talked about the design changes so I won't go into full details, suffice it to say they look amazing. One thing we didn't go over was the addition of black anodized sections. Once those come back from anodized we will have them added to our line-up. Really a cool design feature.
But we didn't just stop there. Today, we released the production Fountain K in Tumbled Aluminum, Brass, and Copper. The Silver Aluminum and full colors will be added in the following weeks. We have finished the overall design changes on this pen as well, increasing the grip section width was the main objective while also redesigning the section to fit the Bock .060 nib unit. We feel it is a complete success and can't wait for all of our awesome customers to get a chance to try it out.
We still have plenty of EDK pens available. Our Massdrop Exclusive was a success, as well as our initial release via our own website. We really appreciate all the time several of our reviewers put into testing out this pen. It was kind of a labor of love for us to get this one done. We love the pen design and the functionality and have been putting a lot of effort into finalizing it. If you haven't checked it out, you should give it a whirl.
We aren't completely done with the surprises yet. We have one more left before we close out the 2015 calendar year. Probably the most exciting one yet (for me anyway). Our W.A. Karas Signature pens were a big success, those were some of my favorite pens this year. Getting the INK and Fountain K back in stock is a big one. And the EDK actually making its way onto our website is the icing on the cake. But all cakes need a cherry on top, and the cherry we are working on is gonna take the cake to another level. So keep your eyes peeled to our social media platforms and if you haven't signed up for our newsletter, make sure you do that. You are NOT going to miss out on our final goodie for 2015. Just trust me on that one!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Karas Kustoms

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Most Contributions

1. amberleadavis
      amberleadavis
    2. PAKMAN
      PAKMAN
    3. Ghost Plane
      Ghost Plane
    4. inkstainedruth
      inkstainedruth
    5. jar
      jar
  • Upcoming Events

• Blog Comments

• Shanghai Knife Dude
      I have the Sailor Naginata and some fancy blade nibs coming after 2022 by a number of new workshop from China.  With all my respect, IMHO, they are all (bleep) in doing chinese characters.  Go use a bush, or at least a bush pen. 
    • A Smug Dill
      It is the reason why I'm so keen on the idea of a personal library — of pens, nibs, inks, paper products, etc. — and spent so much money, as well as time and effort, to “build” it for myself (because I can't simply remember everything, especially as I'm getting older fast) and my wife, so that we can “know”; and, instead of just disposing of what displeased us, or even just not good enough to be “given the time of day” against competition from >500 other pens and >500 other inks for our at
    • adamselene
      Agreed.  And I think it’s good to be aware of this early on and think about at the point of buying rather than rationalizing a purchase..
    • A Smug Dill
      Alas, one cannot know “good” without some idea of “bad” against which to contrast; and, as one of my former bosses (back when I was in my twenties) used to say, “on the scale of good to bad…”, it's a spectrum, not a dichotomy. Whereas subjectively acceptable (or tolerable) and unacceptable may well be a dichotomy to someone, and finding whether the threshold or cusp between them lies takes experiencing many degrees of less-than-ideal, especially if the decision is somehow influenced by factors o
    • adamselene
      I got my first real fountain pen on my 60th birthday and many hundreds of pens later I’ve often thought of what I should’ve known in the beginning. I have many pens, the majority of which have some objectionable feature. If they are too delicate, or can’t be posted, or they are too precious to face losing , still they are users, but only in very limited environments..  I have a big disliking for pens that have the cap jump into the air and fly off. I object to Pens that dry out, or leave blobs o
  • Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
  • Files