Twsbi Diamond 580Al Colors

uemuraw

Had to have the blue but they seem scarce. Grabbed mine today off Amazon in B then a replacement nib in EF. Madness, but the good kind..

Edited by LateVictorian

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GraniteScribbler

• MediaVita

• uemuraw

• Bluey

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A local pen shop in Taiwan reported they received a shipment of the green AL yesterday afternoon (Taiwan time).

Unfortunately, the stock was wiped out by the time I checked last night..... :(

The green is available from TWSBI's website. Just became available around 1pm MST. I ordered right away.

I should have mine tomorrow. This'll be my first 580, my second TWSBI (already have a Vac 700). I've been jonesing for this one ever since TWSBI dropped a teaser photo on their Facebook fan page!

Magnus | Raleigh, NC [uSA] | @Magnus919 | TerraMagnus

I was able to pre-order a TWSBI Diamond 580AL Green from Pendleton Brown. I've gotten all my TWSBIs from him, with the ButterLine Stub. For the green, I ordered the BLS-Broad. He said he was getting a total of 12 in. Mine was the second order of the greens. I hope to see it later this week. :-)

Qui tam pro domino rege quam pro se ipso in hac parte sequitur.

My Blue AL, B arrived today. Ordered Green, M from Goulet today as well as they have restocked. Attractive pens for sure.. Would have loved the Orange. :)

Edited by LateVictorian

My Blue AL, B arrived today. Ordered Green, M from Goulet today as well as they have restocked. Attractive pens for sure.. Would have loved the Orange. :)

I have ordered a Blue AL from TWSBI (only B nib is still in stock) and a Green AL from gouletpens.com.

I got the restock notification from Goulet just before noon EST on Feb. 29, 2016. Green AL was available in EF, F, M, and B. As of this morning, the fine-nib pen is already sold out. :(

i just ordered mine and goulet show fine in stock.

You're right. All 4 nib sizes are available again.

I have ordered a Blue AL from TWSBI (only B nib is still in stock) and a Green AL from gouletpens.com.

I got the restock notification from Goulet just before noon EST on Feb. 29, 2016. Green AL was available in EF, F, M, and B. As of this morning, the fine-nib pen is already sold out. :(

I did the exact same thing for the Blue, then grabbed an EF nib to keep it company on the way.. :)

My 580AL in green got stuck in Los Angeles for several days, so it didn't arrive until today. Not only do I really like this pen, but my wife (who is not yet an enthusiast) liked it enough that I think she was hinting that this is the first real fountain pen that she wants. I'm going to get her one with an ink bottle of her own.

http://i.imgur.com/hSlz776.png

Magnus | Raleigh, NC [uSA] | @Magnus919 | TerraMagnus

just looked at goulet pen and the only 580 al green they have is broad. they sold out pretty fast.

just looked at goulet pen and the only 580 al green they have is broad. they sold out pretty fast.

And according to their weekly newsletter they aren't getting any more, so i if you want one, get the broad, then get the nib unit in the size you want. :)

So space and time are linked together. As we are looking across space, we are looking back in time. The further and further away those stars are the further back in time you are looking. Now you are seeing a star that is say six thousand years ago. Imagine somebody at that star looking at us They would be seeing us as we were six thousand years ago. Which of those two is now? - Alan Parsons Project The Time Machine - Temporalia (Paraphrased)

I managed to pick up the orange when they were available and didn't realize they were LE until after I purchased it! So far, I have all of them, and the green is on order with Anderson.

If the timing holds true, the Red one might be available in July or August.

Even though I have all of them, I wish the production pieces were as vibrant as the prototypes that Cyber6 posted. The blue and purple are ever-so-slightly paler than depicted. I am hoping that this trend doesn't follow the Red, since that's the one that I really, really want.

i'm looking for the orange.

So am I. They seem impossible to find.

My 580AL in green with EF nib arrived today from gouletpens.com. It looks and feels wonderful. Alas, I can't ink it up and try it yet. I have too many pens inked, and I won't let myself fill any more until I write one dry and clean it.

My blue with B nib is still on the way, but the tracking info hasn't updated for a few days.

I'm pretty sure I have a purple with F nib on the way as well. I don't have tracking info for that package, so it will be a nice surprise when it arrives at my door.

But orange! I have no idea how I'll complete the set. :(

For all those desperate people looking for the orange one, I have good news for you. Some weeks ago, the official Instagram account of TWSBI replied to a user that they would be available again in the coming months. So don't buy an orange one for a high price and be patient. :D