• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jamerelbe

• Cyber6

• Chudgins50

• ksm

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the heads-up - I've been interested in KWZI inks for a while, but with no means of sourcing them here in Aus. At this stage I'm on board for Turquoise and Mandarin (thanks Cyber6), and Gummiberry (recommended by the Pen Addict).

I don't have too many inks (that would be heresy) but, I do have too many inks I can cope with at the moment, and then there's the Blackstone Colours of Aus, which I have to get.

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

I don't have too many inks (that would be heresy) but, I do have too many inks I can cope with at the moment, and then there's the Blackstone Colours of Aus, which I have to get.

@Dcwaites I sympathise - I'm keen to try the Blackstone range when it's finally available! [still planning to go for these, though: I have only one IG ink, and these seem pretty interesting.]

Australian-based JustWrite Pens (www.JustWrite.com.au) have been developing and trialling an Australian-made range of inks, but are not yet at production stage. I'm not sure whether the black and 'Dark Blue' inks they currently sell are part of the "Colours of Australia" range or not, but they're both good solid inks (I have a pouch full of each). The others colours I haven't had the opportunity to sample, but they'll hopefully not be too far off!

Australian-based JustWrite Pens (www.JustWrite.com.au) have been developing and trialling an Australian-made range of inks, but are not yet at production stage. I'm not sure whether the black and 'Dark Blue' inks they currently sell are part of the "Colours of Australia" range or not, but they're both good solid inks (I have a pouch full of each). The others colours I haven't had the opportunity to sample, but they'll hopefully not be too far off!

They are HERE!!!!!!!!.............. :lol: :lol:

BLACKSTONE - Colors of Australia

Edited by Cyber6

fpn_1481652911__bauerinkslogo03.jpg
**** BauerInks.ca ****

**** MORE.... Robert Oster Signature INKS ****

**** NICK STEWART - KWZI INKs TEST ****

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking,

Oy! Love the KWZ IG ink colors, but I'm afraid to put the inks in my pens, which I almost never wash out -- I just go from one color to another.

I know, that's why I'm too busy to participate. And then there's NLE and NNT coming from Goulet, and the as-yet unreviewed Pelikan Edelstein Sapphire (US$12.50 from Peters of Kensington - Yay!!) and the Koh-i-noor Document Blue (not that robust, whiteboard cleaner makes it run).

And a pen to review for Kevin.

And a couple more installments of the Newbie's Guide to Inks.

And my wife (for some reason) actually wants to see my face on occasion (mostly to put the garbage out)

And there's the new season of Grimm to watch.

Edited by dcwaites

fpn_1412827311__pg_d_104def64.gif

“Them as can do has to do for them as can’t.

And someone has to speak up for them as has no voices.”

Granny Aching

That's great news - last time I heard from Kevin, he'd experienced some delays getting the inks ready for market, so I thought it was still a little way off. They look fantastic - I've placed my order, and am hoping Australia Post are kind enough to get them to my by week's end. (Not holding my breath, though...)

Edited to add: Just got confirmation from JustWrite that my inks are in the mail - that was quick work on their part! Maybe I should start holding my breath after all...?

Edited by Jamerelbe

I hope it won't distract Konrad from getting reformulated IG Cherry into production.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one waiting on Cherry.

I ordered Violet #3, Blue #6, and Gummiberry. I was trying to wait for the next group buy, but KWZ Inks are so beautiful that I could not resist.

I have IG Green-Gold, Turquoise, Green #3 and Violet #3 (and around 10 non-IGs) you won't be disappointed!

Life's too short to use crappy pens.  -carlos.q

@Rach31

Last saturday, at Warsaw FPD meeting I've heard from Konrad, that IG Cherry is undergoing reformulation and is still 'in the lab'.

It's a beautiful, rich color. I can wait.

ScienceChick: I have 4, two IG (Gold and Blue #5) and standard Foggy Green and Azure #3). I love all of the inks, I have a To-Buy List ready. You can't go wrong with any of the colors.

I don't find the cotton swab color swatches helpful, and with a $40 commitment without really knowing what the inks look like coming out of a pen, I will keep my money in my wallet. I know that there are other color representations out there for these inks, but it peeves me that they didn't do the color samples in the most helpful way in this case.