Ranga Model 5 - Group Buy International

mehandiratta

I am interested in the blue if you have it for this Group buy.

Dear Mr. Jjlax Sir,

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately Blue Ripple is not available now. Other colours are available.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mpkandan

• mehandiratta

• bmillicent

• jjlax10

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I did not see this listed as an option, but by any chance is the pen available with a JoWo 1.1 nib?

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your interest. Unfortunately Blue Ripple and Jowo 1.1 is not available now. Other colours are available. Jowo 1.5 is available

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Please add me for a olive with pink ripple and black specs, bakul (including the section), and I will take a broad Bock/Conklin nib.

President, Big Apple Pen Club

Follow us on Instagram @big_apple_pen_club

"Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery."

J.J. Lax Pen Co.

www.jjlaxpenco.comOn Instagram: @jjlaxpenco

Is there an easy way to covert one of my smooth version ranga ebonite pens to the bakul version? Just light sand? What grit paper?

Thanks

Please add me for a olive with pink ripple and black specs, bakul (including the section), and I will take a broad Bock/Conklin nib.

Dear Mr. JJlax10 Sir,

Thanks for you participation . I have sent PM and noted down your spec.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Is there an easy way to covert one of my smooth version ranga ebonite pens to the bakul version? Just light sand? What grit paper?

Thanks

Sure Sir. Even Sand Paper of grit 400 will help.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Am I eligible for this drop?! I am a former fpn user but my prior user name has been deleted due to inactivity. I am active on Reddit member for six years with many successful swaps/sells username thefoxhole thanks for your consideration.

Am I eligible for this drop?! I am a former fpn user but my prior user name has been deleted due to inactivity. I am active on Reddit member for six years with many successful swaps/sells username thefoxhole thanks for your consideration.

Dear Mr. Thefoxhole Sir,

You are gladly welcome. Thanks for your interest in this Group Buy.

Please let me know the Spec(Colour , finish, shape, nib etc) that you need.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Hey Mehandiratta and Mr Kandan,

I would love one of the cartridge/converters with the 1.5mm stub in the #3 black ebonite. Unfortunately I am in the middle of moving out into the countryside (I already live in the middle of nowhere as Mr Mehandiratta knows from the nib buy) and would not be able to send the funds until Wednesday the 9th of December when I have Internet again.

Would these beautiful pens still be available then?? Or could I put one on hold?

Either way, I wish you well with this group, the pens look awesome !

Dear Mr. Kandan,

I'd like to purchase the black ranga 5 with the matte finish. a steel medium Jowo nib and a converter. I was also wondering if it would be possible to order a few extra nibs and if they are the type that screw into the section?

thanks,

David

"Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that overrides that one. Cut. Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly and directly as possible. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into the enemy's strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Crush him. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit."

Hey Mehandiratta and Mr Kandan,

I would love one of the cartridge/converters with the 1.5mm stub in the #3 black ebonite. Unfortunately I am in the middle of moving out into the countryside (I already live in the middle of nowhere as Mr Mehandiratta knows from the nib buy) and would not be able to send the funds until Wednesday the 9th of December when I have Internet again.

Would these beautiful pens still be available then?? Or could I put one on hold?

Either way, I wish you well with this group, the pens look awesome !

Dear Mr.Random Sir,

Thanks for your interest in Group Buy. Sure. I will wait till you transfer the funds. Please confirm the Spec (colour, shape, Nib, Finish )

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr. Kandan,

I'd like to purchase the black ranga 5 with the matte finish. a steel medium Jowo nib and a converter. I was also wondering if it would be possible to order a few extra nibs and if they are the type that screw into the section?

thanks,

David

Dear Mr. David Sir,

Thanks for your interest in the group buy. The Pen is available . Price is 65$ . My paypal id is mpkandan@gmail.com You can order the Extra nibs if it is available with us.

REgards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear Mr.Random Sir,

Thanks for your interest in Group Buy. Sure. I will wait till you transfer the funds. Please confirm the Spec (colour, shape, Nib, Finish )

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Thank you very much :)

cartridge-converter with the 1.5mm stub in the #3 black ebonite please.

Payment will be sent 10/12/2015 for you.

Thank you for your patience.

I hope you are feeling better, Vaibhav. Thanks again for organizing another successful group buy.

I an ordering a Model 5 in solid orange with the JoWo 1.5 nib. I've been in touch with Mr. Kandan, and he is going to send along another JoWo nib, this one an F, so that I can go back and forth between the two. What fun.

Cheers.

My black matte/bakul ED Model 5 arrived. I love the matte finish. The production quality of this pen is really outstanding.

Swapping the stock 35 mm nib for a 40 mm Ambitious nib was straightforward. To my eye, the larger nib complements the pen very well.

Next up is to pick an ink. I am thinking MB Permanent Gray.

post-106853-0-97264900-1448601137_thumb.jpg

My black matte/bakul ED Model 5 arrived. I love the matte finish. The production quality of this pen is really outstanding.

Swapping the stock 35 mm nib for a 40 mm Ambitious nib was straightforward. To my eye, the larger nib complements the pen very well.

Nice pen the ambitious 40mm looks better than the 35mm

Dear Mr.Taike Sir,

Thanks very much for your nice words and pictures. Glad that you like the pen.

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Dear All,

Happy ThanksGiving Day!!!!

This is the status of Group Buy as of today.http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/FPN%20Group%20Buy%20Status/GB9_zpse6uyljn7.jpghttp://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/mpkandan/FPN%20Group%20Buy%20Status/GB10_zps549gljtz.jpg

Regards,

Kandan.M.P

Ranga Pen Company

Edited by mpkandan

Wow, that is a lovely pen. The nib looks just right. In most lights, the bakul, to my eye (I have a Model 3), appears grayish, so a gray ink would be very appropriate - my opinion.