Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:04
The sixth stage, of course, is making a substitute.
2/3 Iroshizuku Yama-Guri, 1/4 Diamine Oxblood and a bit of Diamine Ancient Copper for the bit of yellow. It's simpler, but close enough for rock 'n' roll.
Posted 02 November 2015 - 02:11
I salute you, poor soul. I hate to heap hot coals upon you BUT do you have pictures to make us all eternally miserable?
It's for Yew!
Posted 02 November 2015 - 19:20
Oh, yes, please, pictures.
Fountain pens are my preferred COLOR DELIVERY SYSTEM (in part because crayons melt in Las Vegas).
Want to get a special letter / gift from me, then create a Ghostly Avatar
Posted 02 November 2015 - 20:08
I'll put something together - a before/after page.
I figure there's only fifteen people who like this ink in the first place...it's so variable.
Posted 03 November 2015 - 03:05
Posted 09 November 2015 - 22:27
The ink seems to flow pretty freely in the pens I've filled with it. The other inks are all on the wet side, so it seems to balance out.
I've now added a bit of Noodler's Forest Green to the mix and a bit more Ancient Copper - the spread on Kleenex is red-to-green.
Posted 21 November 2015 - 20:09
21 ml Diamine Ancient Copper
4 ml Noodler's Forest Green
3 ml J. Herbin Vert Olive
Edited by sidthecat, 21 November 2015 - 20:19.
Posted 22 November 2015 - 00:37
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sailor, bungbox, eel, kabayaki of the hamaneko
FPN Community →
Clubs, Meetings and Events →
Regional Focus →
Japan - Asia →
Brand Focus →
Writing Instruments →
Fountain Pen Reviews →
Writing Instruments →
Fountain & Dip Pens - First Stop →