The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Berlin International Fountain Pen Club

berlin germany meetings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 I.M.

I.M.

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 October 2015 - 14:26

With International Fountain Pen Day around the corner, I've decided it's high time there is a pen group here in Berlin. I've searched the forum here on FPN with out finding anything. I haven't searched the German forums. If there are German-speaking clubs that meet regularly that I'm unaware of, I'm obviously grateful for any pointers. But being English, I would love to meet others living in, or visiting Berlin that don't speak only German. It would be good if language wasn't limited too much. :)

So, who's interested in getting together on Friday 6th November to share pens, inks, stories, advice and just general relaxed chit-chat? I've not got an exact location in mind just yet, it will depend a little on how many are interested. Location suggestions are as welcome as interest in meeting.  :)

Edited by I.M., 26 October 2015 - 14:27.

Sponsored Content

#2 I.M.

I.M.

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 04 November 2015 - 14:04

I'm pleased to have had some response, and can happily announce that there will indeed be a meeting in Berlin this coming Fountain Pen Day! :)

If anybody would like to join us, please send me a PM so that I know how big a table to book. And please don't let the number of your pens, or how much they cost stop you from joining us. My 'collection' is modest, but my love of fountain pens isn't, and for me that's what really counts.

Visitors to Berlin are equally as welcome as residents :)

#3 s60m23

s60m23

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 November 2015 - 10:02

David, thank you for organising - it was a great evening!!! Lets keep it up.

#4 I.M.

I.M.

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 November 2015 - 15:36

I'm glad you and the others made it Marc, I enjoyed myself, and yes, we definitely need to meet again :)

#5 Blackforest

Blackforest

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 14:23

sorry – read your mail too late (4 years later to be precise).

kind regards: christian

#6 JulieParadise

JulieParadise

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2019 - 15:12

Well, what a find! 

Since I happen to be the organizer for the regular Stammtisch-Treffen of the German speaking forum Penexchange I may as well try to reach out here, right?  :P 

The next meet-up is almost certainly taking place on January 10th; two of the PenExchange moderators from elsewhere in Germany could only attend on this day.

Otherwise it is probably also interesting to check in here every once in a while: https://www.penexcha...php?f=20&t=7160 -- We might be writing mostly in German over there but rest assured that you will receive an answer in English as well as being welcome to our meet-ups no matter which language you speak. We are all natives in the universal language of shiny pens and ink-smudged hands  :wub:

DM me for more information, I'll gladly respond!

#7 Pentasy

Pentasy

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 22 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 22 November 2019 - 19:12

But being English, I would love to meet others living in, or visiting Berlin that don't speak only German. It would be good if language wasn't limited too much. :)

I'm confused. Who's limited? What language do you speak in countries that are not English? 

Greetings,

Christina

#8 JulieParadise

JulieParadise

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 501 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 February 2020 - 19:17

:excl:

The next Stammtisch / penthousiast evening in Berlin will take place on Saturday, April 4th from 18:00 on in Berlin-Mitte. -- PM me for details. 

Most of us speak English sufficiently, so we are happy and well-prepared for international guests  :)

Edited by JulieParadise, 08 February 2020 - 19:17.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: berlin, germany, meetings

Sponsored Content

|