Registration on the Fountain Pen Network
Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.
Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team
FPN Quick Navigation
- Our New FPN 2015 LE Pen!
- - FPN Blue Pearl Celebration LE
- FPN Forums & Forum Categories
- - FPN News forum
- - The Mall forum
- - FPN World forums
- - The Marketplace Forums
- - Writing Instruments forums
- - Brand Focus forums
- - Regional Focus forums
- - Inks, Inc. forums
- - Paper, & Pen Acc. forums
- - Creative Expressions forums
- FPN Store, Donations, Accounts & Advertising
- - Store Home
- - FPN Ink Store
- - Advertise on FPN - Info
- - FPN Marketing & Advertising
- - Variable Amount Donations - Iridium, Rhodium & Platinum
- - Fixed Amount FPN Rhodium & Platinum Supporters, & FPN without Ads Donations
- - Premium (Trader/Retailer) Accounts
- - Straight PayPal Anonymous Donations
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Annual Subscription
- - FPN Without Ads Donation, Monthly Subscription
- - The FPN Café Press Shop
- FPN Apps & Modules
- - Blogs
- - Classifieds
- - Gallery
- - Downloads
- - Home Page
- - Members
- - Pen Events Calendar
- - FPN's RSS Feeds
- - Shoutbox
- - Upload
- - Classifieds: Browsing
- - Classifieds: Creation
- - Classifieds: Questions & Answers
- - Upload: How-to
- Rules & Guidelines
- - FPN Rules, Guidelines, TOU
- - Classifieds Rules
- - Premium Accounts: Rules
- - Market Watch Rules
Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:33
It is gold plated, the lower part is gold plated silver and top is gold plated brass.
The ring says: SHEAFFER "Crown" U.S.A. D.L.
My mom got about 40 years ago.
Posted 26 October 2015 - 13:10
There is no carat om it only the Crown.
Posted 26 October 2015 - 13:19
<p style="text-align:center;">《Recite, and your Lord is the most Generous ⊙ Who taught by the pen ⊙</p><p style="text-align:center;">Taught man that which he knew not》 (96/3-5)<div style="text-align: center"><img src="https://i.postimg.cc.../Snailmail3.png" alt="Snail Mail" class="center"></div>
Posted 26 October 2015 - 13:45
The "Reminder Clip" ball points were introduced in 1960 and continued being made at least through the mid to late 90s. They were sold as sets often just a ball point and pencil, individually and in sets with a Imperial/Triumph fountain pen.
Posted 26 October 2015 - 21:58
If gold filled as suggested ( I haven't seen the D.L. before ) then your pen is an Imperial 777. The 777 indicates the finish ( ie gold filled, lined pattern) so would have matched several different fountain pens.
Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sheaffer, pe, pen, unknown, hele, gold
Writing Instruments →
Fountain Pen Reviews →
Brand Focus →
Writing Instruments →
It Writes, But It Is Not A Fountain Pen .... →
Paper, and Pen Accessories →
Paper & Pen Paraphernalia Reviews and Articles →
Inks, Inc. →
Inky Thoughts →