The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pelikan Pen Case

pelikan pen case

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 DnzUlc

DnzUlc

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 October 2015 - 21:50

Anybody seen something like this? İt is for 24 pens, is it original and what is the average price for used condition?

D6A3929A-790D-4B2B-A27F-C63A0034BF82.JPG

248E9EC0-332B-4E29-BEFC-8CDFB63E4E66.JPG

Sponsored Content

#2 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2015 - 01:52

Yup, it's original. I have two of them designed for 20 pens each. I've seen them in a few sizes. They don't pop up for sale too often but they are awesome cases. Mine can accommodate everything except the M1xxx. Tough to put a price on them. Really depends how much you want it. I paid $65 each for mine. Good luck.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

#3 DnzUlc

DnzUlc

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2015 - 07:26

Thanks for the info and if i may add, your website is my textbook for Pelikan classic series, i've always admired you and how much you like to share information and your experience. Thanks again for your guidance to the new Pelikan admirers like me.

#4 mmg122

mmg122

Mary Garavaglia

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,754 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2015 - 14:05

+1 for Sargetalon being my "Go To Guy" for all things Pelikan. I was first introduced to the awesome Pelikan Pen Stands/Holders in one of the good Doctor's posts. I'm now the proud owner of the large blue and white ceramic pelican holders and the small gold and white pelican stands. Love displaying them on my bookcase.

Those leather Pelikan display cases are quite attractive. As my Pelikan collection has seen a recent growth surge, I'm going to have to consider something like this...sooner than later.

#5 DnzUlc

DnzUlc

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 17 October 2015 - 23:51

Wow nice ceramic Pelikan collection, sadly i don't have any, i dream of wooden Pelikan showcases with three drawers but they are too much expensive, i would probably buy a M800 with that fund if i can raise that much.

#6 sargetalon

sargetalon

The answer to life, the universe, and everything

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,092 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:03

Thanks for the kind words. Glad that you're enjoying the site. Makes it all worthwhile when I get feedback like that.

PELIKAN - Too many birds in the flock to count.  My pen chest has proven to be a most fertile breeding ground.

fpn_1508261203__fpn_logo_300x150.jpg

THE PELIKAN'S PERCH - A growing reference site for all things Pelikan

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pelikan, pen case

Sponsored Content

|