The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Levenger True Writer Review

levenger truewriter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 s_t_e_v_e

s_t_e_v_e

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2015 - 02:31

Here's a review of a pen I did not expect to like so much. Hope you enjoy the review!

wjf3wy.jpg

sb7rdg.jpg

2199n7.jpg

fbxili.jpg

4uxlk9.jpg

2dl6net.jpg

2u3z3ns.jpg

Sponsored Content

#2 DaveBj

DaveBj

Viking Pen Wielder

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2015 - 15:38

Nice review.  I was given a TrueWriter a year and a half ago, it is a very nice writer.  Nothing fancy; just puts the words on the paper very well.

Until you ink a pen, it is merely a pretty stick.  --UK Mike

My arsenal, in order of acquisition: Sailor 21 Pocket Pen M, Cross Solo M, Online Calligraphy, Monteverde Invincia F, Hero 359 M, Jinhao X450 M, Levenger True Writer M, Jinhao 159 M, Platinum Balance F, TWSBI Classic 1.1 stub, Platinum Preppy 0.3 F, 7 Pilot Varsity M disposables refillables, Speedball penholder, TWSBI 580 USA EF, Pilot MR, Noodler's Ahab 1.1 stub, another Preppy 0.3, Preppy EF 0.2, ASA Sniper F, Click Majestic F, Kaweco Sport M, Pilot Prera F, Baoer 79 M (fake Starwalker), Hero 616 M (fake Parker), Jinhao X750 Shimmering Sands M . . .

31 and counting :D

DaveBj

#3 Steelblue

Steelblue

Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 14 October 2015 - 16:38

Excellent review, thanks. I received a Levenger L-Tech in July and it's just amazing, exactly like your description except mine is a fine. 

#4 Bisquitlips

Bisquitlips

Bisquitlips

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 16 October 2015 - 02:33

Thank you for the review.

I like the written reviews far more than the "typed" ones.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: levenger, truewriter

Sponsored Content

|