The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Photo

Identifying A Vintage Kaweco Sport

kaweco sport vintage

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Murky

Murky

Ink-ready-ble

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2015 - 07:10

Hello,

I found this on the local "fleabay":

wiKg00n.jpg

Does anyone know details about this particular model? I've searched the forum, but could not find this variant with 2 rings at the top of the cap.

Cheers!

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)

Sponsored Content

#2 whych

whych

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2015 - 09:36

Can you post a picture of the pen body without the cap and showing the model number.

It could be that somebody has modified the cap from a different model so it fits the open nib body.

#3 Murky

Murky

Ink-ready-ble

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2015 - 10:10

This is all I could get, it shows a 12 towards the end of the barrel and an F (nib width I suppose)

MO7b1iq.jpg

"The truth may be puzzling. It may take some work to grapple with. It may be counterintuitive. It may contradict deeply held prejudices. It may not be consonant with what we desperately want to be true. But our preferences do not determine what's true..." (Carl Sagan)

#4 whych

whych

Collectors Item

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 30 September 2015 - 13:01

The model is a '12' with a fine nib. The cap looks wrong, according to the Kaweco history docs.

pm me your email address and I will send you a copy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: kaweco, sport, vintage

Sponsored Content

|