The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Ink Stores In India?

ink store bottle fountain pen well shop inks

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 Dhruv_Sood

Dhruv_Sood

Gimme Inks

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 19:20

^I have 24 bottles of Bril ink I have no use for. If you live in Delhi, just take them from me.

Sponsored Content

#22 mhguda

mhguda

Vulpenfanaat

• FPN Supporter - Rhodium

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,880 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 24 September 2015 - 20:13

Yes those are the Bril ink I mean. I only have the Royal blue up to now, but looking forward to trying more colors.

a fountain pen is physics in action... Proud member of the SuperPinks

fpn_1425200643__fpn_1425160066__super_pi

#23 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:15

^I have 24 bottles of Bril ink I have no use for. If you live in Delhi, just take them from me.

I can take them from you today

vaibhav mehandiratta                               

architect & fountain pen connoisseur 

blog | instagram | twitter

#24 Deepak_Pandya

Deepak_Pandya

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:12

Looks like I've stumbled upon one the best communities so far! Thank you guys :) :)

#25 Deepak_Pandya

Deepak_Pandya

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 25 September 2015 - 04:20

Errr.. I do not live in Delhi. 

I was going to order them from Bril but.. If you have a useless stock then, I'll be happy to pay you instead of them.

I live in Gujarat so.. could it work out?

#26 Dhruv_Sood

Dhruv_Sood

Gimme Inks

• Away
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 649 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 17:33

I think you should order from Bril only. They won't charge you postage but you'll end up with 28 bottles.

#27 Deepak_Pandya

Deepak_Pandya

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Bronze+

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:05

I think you should order from Bril only. They won't charge you postage but you'll end up with 28 bottles.

Yeah I know.. Minimum order should be of 500. Don't know what else to buy from that kids store -_-

#28 amarjit

amarjit

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 September 2015 - 05:45

Yeah I know.. Minimum order should be of 500. Don't know what else to buy from that kids store -_-

In 500 ruppees, you can buy 10 years supply of inks from bril :)

#29 pensnproses

pensnproses

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 03 October 2015 - 20:18

Their EDs are good for rough notes and cheap copy paper. Have taken one of bril ed as my workhorse pen along with camlin elegante. You can give them to random people too without much heartache. Having said that order the green ink in abundance it's a super colour. Made mistake of buying only two bottles :(

Edited by pensnproses, 03 October 2015 - 20:20.

Regards,
Pratik

#30 vishalsinghi

vishalsinghi

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:35

i didnt quite enjoy the bril, except royal blue... plus i found these to be too sticky over time and nib gets clogged.. did anybody else face the same issue ?

#31 amarjit

amarjit

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2015 - 06:38

i didnt quite enjoy the bril, except royal blue... plus i found these to be too sticky over time and nib gets clogged.. did anybody else face the same issue ?

Bril Violet is good one but it stains the eyedropper pen, hard to remove unless you use amonia and thing

#32 hari317

hari317

Classic

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,834 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2015 - 07:54

never had a problem with any Bril/Camlin ink, the newer PG stationery Chelpark is worthless IME, YMMV.

In case you wish to write to me, pls use ONLY email by clicking here. I do not check PMs. Thank you.

#33 mehandiratta

mehandiratta

Museum Piece

• FPN Super Moderators

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,695 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2015 - 12:38

never had a problem with any Bril/Camlin ink, the newer PG stationery Chelpark is worthless IME, YMMV.

I so much agree with you

vaibhav mehandiratta                               

architect & fountain pen connoisseur 

blog | instagram | twitter

#34 deepak23

deepak23

Sittin-on-a-gate

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 07 October 2015 - 13:41

Bril is a nice deeply saturated ink and after the loss of chelpark, have been gravitating more to bril than other inks. Camlin is a bit too under saturated for my taste...

A lifelong FP user...

#35 pensnproses

pensnproses

Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 08 October 2015 - 04:47

errr I am having the same issue with Turqoise Blue but the the green ink has been so beautiful. Maybe it's a feed issue. 

Regards,
Pratik

#36 ThePenWorld

ThePenWorld

NOS (New Old Stock)

• Member - Silver

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 09:19

Hey there,
You can try out www.thepenworld.com 

Electric cars & bikes on weekdays and fountain pens on the weekends :)

#37 subbu68

subbu68

Extremely Rare

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 26 December 2015 - 17:07

My Camlin 47 was filled with Bril RED for marking purpose. After a month of last use when i took it out, the nib had a lot of reddish crystals. Opened the section and the feed too was filled with crystal like stuff. The whole pen was stinking too.

And my Airmail 69T (clear barrel) was stained by Bril Blue. I had to scrub with a tissue pushed in and a little soap to remove the stain.   

#38 prashant.tikekar

prashant.tikekar

Vintage

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 28 December 2015 - 08:22

Camlin inks are better than this. I have Parker Vector filled with Camlin Scarlet Red was left unused for more than 1.5 months but no drying. Started right away when put down on paper without any efforts. I also have not experienced any staining with Camlin Royal Blue and camlin permanent black though some cartridges are stained by Scarlet Red

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ink, store, bottle, fountain, pen, well, shop, inks

Sponsored Content

|