• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• isellpens

• Barkingpig

• arthury

• FPgal

I've been a customer for a while now. The service and selection are always great. I especially like the way Todd adds a personalized description of the item. A nice change from the standard manufacturer boilerplate.

Hope you're around for a long time...bob

My first Twsbi arrived today, the Diamond 580. I filled it with Private Reserve's Black Magic Blue may have discovered a my new best pen and ink. This pen is so wonderful I haven't touched the second pen in my order yet. :D

Service from Todd was great. Even though I ordered late on a Friday night, my order went out Saturday. It was packed well in a box with packing peanuts (so much better than those horrible air pillows) and my order receipt had a personal note of thanks.

If anyone is considering the 580 I highly recommend it.

De Atramentis has final price reduction today to clear them out. Can't list prices here but it's a smokin deal!

Indeed it IS!

When Mr. Nussbaum has a SALE.........It IS indeed a SALE!

I ordered a bottle of DA from him on Oct 16 & again this morning @ 1/2 the sale price from the Oct 16 order! I hope others are enjoying the savings. It is certainly a nice change to find a seller offering LOWER prices (with NO compromise of service & already the LOWEST shipping of anyone I know) instead of raising prices.

I am just loving my new TWSBI Eco from isellpens. The super speedy service REALLY REALLY helped me fall in love with it that much more quickly. Thanks so much, Todd!

• 2 weeks later...

I know its a bit late, but been busy with work and forgot - +1 for isellpens and Todd. I ordered a vintage 80s MB 149 from him in September and some rhodia paper - fast shipping and great prices. Packaged well. Helped me get my dream FP. Hope to find other good deals.

Thanks Todd.

I know its a bit late, but been busy with work and forgot - +1 for isellpens and Todd. I ordered a vintage 80s MB 149 from him in September and some rhodia paper - fast shipping and great prices. Packaged well. Helped me get my dream FP. Hope to find other good deals.

Thanks Todd.

Thanks for posting this and many do not know about our awesome vintage section.

Thanks to all of you who have been purchasing from us. We are now closing out the Diamine line with new rock bottom prices. Get some while we still have a big selection. I doubt you will find prices again for this ink. Noodler's ink is almost now sold out and some are below dealer cost.

I just put in my second order of this big sale last night. I have always had great service from Todd and just hope this is not a preview to the loss of another great pen dealer.

[color=#444444][size=2][left]In this age of text, twitter, skype and email, receiving a good old-fashioned hand-written letter feels just like a warm hug.[/left][/size][/color][img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/5642/postcardde9.png[/img]

Todd has always been great with communications. I plan on ordering some Sailor stuff soon. Sure hope he isn't closing.

Todd has always been great with communications. I plan on ordering some Sailor stuff soon. Sure hope he isn't closing.

I only order from Goulet what Todd doesn't stock. Todd fills orders at night and on weekends and uses less packaging and less marketing material that just ends up in the landfill: all plusses for me! Edited by TSherbs

I only order from Goulet what Todd doesn't stock. Todd fills orders at night and on weekends and uses less packaging and less marketing material that just ends up in the landfill: all plusses for me!

Well, i like his handwriting thank you note.

These sales are great/terrible (as in they keep tempting me into spending more on ink).

The packing and the speed at which my orders get sent is fantastic. Big thumbs up for ISellPens.

Are you planning to not carry ink in the future?

Thank you for the heads-up, Mr. Nussbaum: I have just ordered plenty of Diamine! Your regular customers sound very loyal and that is a good sign...

Just bought a Laban meno from Todd along with a vintage Montblanc 149. Two great pens, one old, one new, both write fantastic... Pretty cool..Nice job, keep it up Todd.

Just bought a Laban meno from Todd along with a vintage Montblanc 149. Two great pens, one old, one new, both write fantastic... Pretty cool..Nice job, keep it up Todd.

That was a really nice 149 you picked up and thanks for your order. We will list a another 149 in a few days that's coming back from Mikeatwork that should be sweat pen too..

These sales are great/terrible (as in they keep tempting me into spending more on ink).

The packing and the speed at which my orders get sent is fantastic. Big thumbs up for ISellPens.

Are you planning to not carry ink in the future?

Thanks bleair and for your orders.

Sad to say, we will no longer offer most lines of ink. Still have some really great deals on ink as well as Sailor.

I only order from Goulet what Todd doesn't stock. Todd fills orders at night and on weekends and uses less packaging and less marketing material that just ends up in the landfill: all plusses for me!

That is all very true! Thanks for all your orders and repeat business. I am sure that Goulet or Anderson will take good care of you guys for future ink orders.