The Fountain Pen Network uses (functional) cookies. Read the FPN Privacy Policy for more info.  To remove this message, please click here to accept the use of cookies

Registration on the Fountain Pen Network

Dearest Visitor of the little Fountain Pen Nut house on the digital prairie,

Due to the enormous influx of spammers, it is no longer possible to handle valditions in the traditional way. For registrations we therefore kindly and respectfully request you to send an email with your request to our especially created email address. This email address is register at fountainpennetwork dot com. Please include your desired user name, and after validation we will send you a return email containing the validation key, normally wiithin a week.

Thank you very much in advance!
The FPN Admin Team

Photo

Pilot Non Self Filling (Eye Dropper) Fountain Pen Review

fountain pen pens pen pilot eye dropper ink pens review reviews

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 snehsab

snehsab

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 18 September 2015 - 12:19

The t2mr guys have posted one more review on their youtube channel, this time of the mighty Pilot's most underrated pen - The Pilot ED or as they call it the Non Self Filling Fountain Pen.

Here is the video review:

Even i have this pen with me. My medium nib is also very fine, finer than the Metropolitan (like the reviewer said). Anyways, i simply adore it. Even though, Metropolitan is a better looking pen, but this one's pretty light and reminds me of my old Hero Pens.

I got it an year ago for Rs.400 from a local store. Now, the rates have increased (a lot), but i still think this pen is worth 600-700. Its a Pilot afterall :)

Sponsored Content

#2 rwilsonedn

rwilsonedn

Donor Pen

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,802 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 21:44

AKA the Pilot Tank? I love that little pen. Mine is a flawless writer with a huge ink capacity.

ron

#3 snehsab

snehsab

Near Mint

• Member - Gold

• PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Flag:

Posted 20 September 2015 - 11:34

Yes, Pilot Tank. I was searching for the right name. Thank you.

Yesterday, i used it again after a gap of 6-7 months. It started without any issue. The inkflow was uneven initially, but a few pages later it was writing such a wet luscious line.

And the pilot black ink goes best with it. I feel like i am writing with a charcoal, its so black :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fountain pen, pens, pen, pilot, eye dropper, ink pens, review, reviews

Sponsored Content

|